Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School 5

Posted January 11, 2012
I am a Junior at NCA and is a great school. Is better than a public school I had ever went. Teachers are always looking foward helping students late at night until they are sure that they are capable themeselves. I would like to see our school grow since our school started on 2007. We as a community of NCA are making changes each minute of our lives. NCA is an awesome school.

Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School 4

Posted September 29, 2011
Just heard about the school and trying to get more information about this school as i am an eight grade student in catholic school

Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School 4

Posted April 18, 2010
I am very glad that I put my child in this school! He has succeeded and is now at Hampton. I am very suprised at how well they have done having recently opened the school.

Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School
909 Broad Street, Newark, NJ  07102
Last modified Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-11
Newark Collegiate Academy - TEAM Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top