Parents are involved extensively at Rise Academy.
- All parents have the cell phone numbers of every Rise teacher and are encouraged to use them as needed.
- Rise has an open door policy and parents are invited to sit in on all classes.
- The social workers engage with parents on a continual basis each year.
- In the lower grades, parents have multiple open houses and report card nights.
- In the upper grades, parents have quarterly reviews with their students of grades, content learned, and goals set and achieved.
|Students typically continue on to these schools||
Newark Collegiate Academy
A variety of boarding and private day schools