Bad
Good

I attended KRHS and felt that it prepared me very well for college and the world beyond. I enjoyed the extracurricular activities and had some amazing teachers. I made wonderful friends that I am still in touch with 7 years later. Overall I had a great experience there.

Kittatinny is a school filled with drugs and sexual people. I am ashamed I have to send my children here. There is a pregnant girl in my child's grade! I am sick of this school and my child is going to a new school next year.

I have two children at this school and it makes me nauseous that this is where I have to send them. I have personally been told more than once, by multiple administrators and teachers that they can't help my children because they are too busy to help one individual student. this is despite the fact that on of my children has a 504 and they are required by federal law to give extra help!

I recently move to the area with a student going into 7th grade. It was quite the culture shock, since we came from a small 3rd-8th grade school district. It was a truly difficult time adjusting to the grand school, but the teachers and ESPECIALLY the Jr High Principal "Sharon Falchetta's outstanding compassion for her students, created a warm and inviting environment for my child to adjust. I simply can't say enough about the Jr High staff. I am excited for my childs progress and can only hope that the high shool staff is as AWESOME as the Jr High staff. Thank you all for your amazing heartfelt assistance in welcoming my child to your outstanding school!

I have a lot of history with KRHS (about 22 years) and I have found it to be a challenging, very traditional arena where students can grow as much as they want to. Extra curricular activities at superb while sports overall is lacking. Student opportunities are vast and their preparation for post secondary learning is very good. I highly recommend this district.

One of the main reasons my husband & I have decided to stay in NJ is so that our children will continue their education at KRHS. When searching for a home 12 years ago we knew it would have to be in the KRHS sending district and now that we have children in the school, we know we made the right choice. We have researched moving in the past year couple of years but have had a real hard time finding a high school that can compare to KRHS academically, programs, activities & sports. I have found that the teachers and faculty are genuinely concerned about my children & they have some great programs implemented to help our children advance,offer extra help if needed, always available to talk to us as parents if there is a problem. I would highly recommend KRHS!

Kittatinny is only worried about receiving awards and how they 'look'. I see no real commitment to the students.

Last modified Kittatinny Reg High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.