Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

Yes, I believe that is there intent but are they actually portraying that I do think so.

Where those all the budgeting for North Bergens Elementary schools go? My son currently attends Franklin after moving from Union City. The difference in the education he is receiving to what he had received at Colin Powell School is so below its standards. This school doesn't even have a proper outdoor activity area. The street is blocked off and children run and prance in the middle of a public road for an hour. The cafeteria has also been a problem for my son, lunch is beyond horrible and my 7 year old has the same lunch time as older children causing room for concern with bullying. By far this has to be the worst school I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to have my child in.

Franklin School Franklin School is located in 5211 Columbia Ave North Bergen, New Jersey 07047

i go to this school i thinkn its awsome because the teachers and students are the best including myself

My 3 children have attended Franklin School since kindergarten. I am extremely satisfied with the education given and many of the teachers are very caring and good educators. The only complaint I have about the school is the cafeteria area is too cramped and lunchtime has never been an enjoyable experience for my children.

Great administration and teachers. The music program is exceptional. I would like to see some sport programs beside physical ed, but overall a good school with a principal and vice principal that are always paying attention to everything that's happening.

i have a child there and wouldnt recomend this school to any one for the taxes you pay to live here its not worth it . I will give them high marks for the standards they set but as for fairness to kids forget about it this is a poor way to run the school but if your stuck in the area due to one thing or the other we have no choice .. Feel sorry for my kid and others in area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two daughters in this school. I am very pleased with the teachers but do not care for the school. It is extremely outdated, poor room sizes, and extremely hot during the summer. The school is too small for the amount of children that attend this school.

My daughter is in 6 grade this year and loves her new teacher. The teacher seems caring. He doesn't feel it's necessary to give the student's ridiculous amount of homework. The school in general has done some improvements. Classrooms are overcrowded.

my son attends,Franklin school, last year my son had a great teacher, this year so far i can tell that his teacher is doing an excellent job.... i highly rate this school

Last modified Franklin No. 3 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.