1-8 & Ungraded
North Bergen, NJ

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2013
Franklin School Franklin School is located in 5211 Columbia Ave North Bergen, New Jersey 07047

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2012
i go to this school i thinkn its awsome because the teachers and students are the best including myself

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2010
My 3 children have attended Franklin School since kindergarten. I am extremely satisfied with the education given and many of the teachers are very caring and good educators. The only complaint I have about the school is the cafeteria area is too cramped and lunchtime has never been an enjoyable experience for my children.

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2009
Great administration and teachers. The music program is exceptional. I would like to see some sport programs beside physical ed, but overall a good school with a principal and vice principal that are always paying attention to everything that's happening.

Posted October 08, 2009
i have a child there and wouldnt recomend this school to any one for the taxes you pay to live here its not worth it . I will give them high marks for the standards they set but as for fairness to kids forget about it this is a poor way to run the school but if your stuck in the area due to one thing or the other we have no choice .. Feel sorry for my kid and others in area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 03, 2009
I have two daughters in this school. I am very pleased with the teachers but do not care for the school. It is extremely outdated, poor room sizes, and extremely hot during the summer. The school is too small for the amount of children that attend this school.

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2008

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2008
My daughter is in 6 grade this year and loves her new teacher. The teacher seems caring. He doesn't feel it's necessary to give the student's ridiculous amount of homework. The school in general has done some improvements. Classrooms are overcrowded.

Posted September 13, 2008
my son attends,Franklin school, last year my son had a great teacher, this year so far i can tell that his teacher is doing an excellent job.... i highly rate this school

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2008

Franklin No. 3 Elementary School
5211 Columbia Ave, North Bergen, NJ  07047
Last modified Franklin No. 3 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin No. 3 Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top