PK-8 & Ungraded
North Bergen, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,586

Posted September 03, 2008
My son transferred to Lincoln last year from private school. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. First, the new principal seems to really care about the school. I have not dealt with her personally but she seems highly focused and very motivated to make things right and fun for the kids. I was one of those parents who got caught up in the belief that Lincoln (i.e. public school) was awful and that private school would be much better. Totally not true! His first year went really well (1st and 2nd honors) and his teacher Ms. Kronegold was great. Second, the uniforms! Uniforms really do create a sense of unity and school spirit among peers. Kids should be focused on competing on school performance rather than appearance. Great move NB!

Posted August 29, 2008
I myself attended Lincoln School grades 1-7. Many of my teachers are now guiding my son in his school years. My son had a rough beginning and struggled, but his teachers worked with him. Last year, HE MADE HONORS ALL 4 MARKING PERIODS. This coming from a child who was put into Special Ed for behavioral issues. The teachers are phenominal and take into consideration every child's special ways of learning. I am thankful for the uniforms being put into place for this year, it has a long time wish for me as a parent. Children need to be more focused on school work rather than comparing clothing with classmates. This means only more positive for our children and their educations. I wish all children and faculty another year of success, together we can make a difference.

Posted October 26, 2007
My children have gone to Lincoln School since K actually my sons opened up the k center big thanks to Mr. T wonderful man! Now they are in 2nd grade we have a new Principal and Vice Principal BIG difference, thank goodness! My sons have had wonderful teachers Mrs. Galoway, Mrs. Rodriguez , Ms. Gabr, Mrs. E, Mrs. Heller, Ms. Annette and one teacher that I as a parent will never forget Ms. Bernstock you are the best! Lincoln School Faculty continue your success!

Posted September 23, 2007
This school is growing in excellency every year. The teachers are committed and dedicated to the education of our children. Ms. Gabr & Ms. Bernstock, thank you for your support. We look forward in continuing working with you as well as the rest of the faculty at Lincoln School.

Posted September 21, 2007
My children have gone to this school and I have to tell you that the teachers in this school are phenomenal. Principal and Leadership at this was very very poor and now they have a new principal, noticed big changes in the first week of school. Believe that the rating for this will become alot higher with all the changes for the faculty and students. School has been trying to put together a PTA and the turn is non existent. Big thanks to the teacher in Lincoln as they are all awesome and can not thank them enough for all that they do! :)

Lincoln No. 5 Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2004
I have two sons attending this school since K, they are now in 8 and 6 grades. I must say that I am very please with the school teachers, they are fantastic, especially Mr. Pastor who is the vice-principal. They are always available when I need to talk to them about my children, they truly care for their students and take their time to talk about not only Math or any other subject but also supporting the parents by teaching respect, morals and good values to our children. As a single mother, I must say that they have been supportive, communicative, have given to my sons the opportunity to grow having a good education. Special thanks to Mrs. Solan, Mrs. Burnstock, Mrs. Jaffar and Mr. Pastor. You all are wonderful.

Posted February 10, 2004
Teacher and Principal are doing a great job helping students where there is a problem. Thanks all the wonderful people working in Lincoln School may god bless them always.

1206 63rd St, North Bergen, NJ  07047
Last modified Lincoln No. 5 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln No. 5 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top