K-8 & Ungraded
North Bergen, NJ

Posted June 13, 2014
My two children went to this school. When I realized my 7th grader cannot read, write or puncuate properly. He was at a third grade level in 6th grade and receiving honors so I never looked into it until his teacher failed him. I met with the principal to question this and her response was "all that writing, spelling and puncuation is not important, just look at how we text message and write on facebook." Not only did I pull my kids out of that school, I moved out of the town. PARENTS you have to stand up!

Posted April 15, 2014
Unfortunately my daughter is in this school :(. This place is falling in peaces (bathrooms and gym are the worst, you can see fiberglass falling from the ceilling while our children eat) everyday they found rat poop and big cacaroaches everywhere.

Posted August 03, 2013
sorry to say but from my bitter experience all I can say is that the nurse and principle are not smart enough to understand the psychology of little ones

Posted September 27, 2011
My daughter was bullied at this school, it was reported and teh teacher and principle took no action. My daughter dreaded having to go to 4th grade this year. So we decided to move just so we could change schools.

Posted September 27, 2011
As a Kindergarten teacher at this I can honestly say that we arent doing everything reasonably possibly to prepare our children. Our Test Scores are low and we need parents to help. Our Administrator have told us in meetings that our school is about appearance and this everything is politcal. I think its sad that my students are being used as pawns and not getting the attention they deserve while under our care.

McKinley No. 10 Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
Great school. I went there and my daughter is now in 2nd grade there. I love this school !!!

McKinley No. 10 Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2007
McKinley School is an excellent school. It has the highest scores on state tests. The students are well educated and have great teachers in this school. I go to McKinley school, I'm an eighth grade student there. I couldn't possibly think of going to any other school but McKinley School, I love it here!

McKinley No. 10 Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2006
- a former student

McKinley No. 10 Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2004
IT 's a great skool and the staff r the nicest.

McKinley No. 10 Elementary School
3110 Liberty Ave, North Bergen, NJ  07047
Last modified McKinley No. 10 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley No. 10 Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top