K-8 & Ungraded
North Bergen, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,216

Robert Fulton No. 2 Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
Robert Fulton No. 2 has a wonderful staff. Teacher`s work is aligned to Common Core.

Robert Fulton No. 2 Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
My school has a very professional teacher and administrator team. They collaborate with the spirit of team teaching, they set high expectation and show that they care for their students.

Posted August 02, 2013
Robert Fulton is a great school. My son was a student there and now my nephews are now attending. The teachers are caring and dedicated but strict. They help the students excell in there studies. Many teachers stay after school to tutor those that need assistance. However, they do not tolerate when students misbehave. The teachers and priciple teach the students that rules need to be followed and the meaning of respect for themselves as well as others. The principle and staff are also very caring. This school pays much attention to cleanliness, which means students have to come with their uniforms clean and according to the school dress code, the hallways and bathrooms are always very clean. The principle makes sure that the students as well as her staff are punctual. They make sure the children follow the school protocols and to behave. I am very pleased on the education my son received. He is doing very well in high school because of it. I even attended Robert Fulton and I am so glad because the teachers and staff gave me the foundation I needed to excell in high school and college. However, would love it if their were more computers for the students and books

Posted September 04, 2012
I THINK THAT ROBERT FULTON IS GREAT!!! MY SON STARTED IN THE FOURTH GRADE HE WAS IN MS. BEGBEY,S CLASS AND HE WAS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH HIS WORK . THE SCHOOLS PRINCIPAL AND STAFF ALONG WITH HIS TEACHER HELPED MY SON GAIN CONFIDENCE ANS NOW HE IS AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT. I THINK THEY DO A GREAT JOB.

Posted December 13, 2011
I'm a former student who went to Robert Fulton and I had my son in that school and I think it's the worst the staff don't know what there doing and are very rude... Most of the teachers don't know how to handle students with special needs.... That school hasn't changed.... The after school program is so expensive and they don't really help the kids they actually play games when they should be doing there homework and getting help... My son wasn't happy in that school at all....and when he was getting bullied they never really address the problem.... North Bergen needs to change it and make big adjustments to improve it

Posted October 17, 2011
Fulton School has a lot of problems: administrators who are clueless about running a school, teachers who are constantly absent, overcrowded classes (30+ students), lack of working computers....the list is long. A sense of chaos, bad attitude, and lack of rules and discipline pervades the atmosphere in this school. There is a handful of good teachers, but for the majority of teachers and workers, they do not care for their work and they are not inspired to do a good job.

Posted June 25, 2010
I'm a student in Robert Fulton. Everything to do after school costs hundreds of dollars like Club Ed. The PTA begs for money WAY too much. The gym teacher screamed at my class when we didn't participate in Jump for Heart. I'm a proud anime/manga/comic artist and I'm not impressed by the baby projects we do in art. It's scary to get your report card; you never know whether your next homeroom/classroom teacher is nice... The students are too many and too mean. You'll be really lucky to find a good/true friend.... Overall, this school is ugly,boring, and AWFUL...

Posted February 05, 2010
I would have to agree with the prior poster, indeed pathetic. although staff are caring and kind they just do not do a good job at educating the kids and the fact there are no accelerated learning classes within the school has been the start of a very bad curve for my child who was a former student. North Bergen district is in dire need of reform on many many levels

Posted January 27, 2010
I think this is an excellent school. My daughter is learning shes always being challenged. Theres is great parent involvement a strong PTA, My daughter was student of the month which meant a lot to her.Shes in 5th grade and loving school more each day. The only downfall is the security. They need to do a better job.

Posted January 26, 2010
My son is attending 1st grade in Robert Fulton. I am very satisfied with the program, his teacher Ms. Trottere is excellent. I can see his improvement. He was the student of the month of December on his classroom.

Robert Fulton No. 2 Elementary School
7407 Hudson Ave, North Bergen, NJ  07047
Last modified Robert Fulton No. 2 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Fulton No. 2 Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top