Bad
Good

My child loves going to school everyday and I owe that to the wonderful staff of John Adams. They are the only elementary school that consistently pass the standardized test!

John Adams Elementary School. I'm very happy with the school. Both, the principle and teachers are very caring. Teachers teach according to your child's ability and challenge is given to those who have higher abilities so that they learn more and are not bored. My child is very happy with the school and so am I.

My child is in the preschool program and I find that it is inexplicable why they charge so much money for a program that basically does nothing for children except give them 2 hours of social time. The teacher was the most difficult, uncommunicative person I have ever meet and I felt snubbed by her. She is elderly, and does not have any idea how to use computers or email. The township and school also does not have any proper feedback forum. If parents knew how inefficient this program is, they may not fight to get their children in it. Overal, quite bad quality.

My daughter, now 11 loves the years she spent with the teachers in this school. She has been at John Adams for 5 years, loved every day of it. I owe a big thank you to the teachers and staff of John Adams.

This is John Adams first year with an all day kindergarten classes and I understand there may be some adjustments by the staff, however our children are not being given homework until mid October. I find this unacceptable and question the learning methods of this school.

Last modified John Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.