PK-5 & Ungraded
North Brunswick, NJ

Posted May 05, 2014
My child loves going to school everyday and I owe that to the wonderful staff of John Adams. They are the only elementary school that consistently pass the standardized test!

Posted April 29, 2014
John Adams Elementary School. I'm very happy with the school. Both, the principle and teachers are very caring. Teachers teach according to your child's ability and challenge is given to those who have higher abilities so that they learn more and are not bored. My child is very happy with the school and so am I.

John Adams Elementary School 2

Posted June 13, 2012
My child is in the preschool program and I find that it is inexplicable why they charge so much money for a program that basically does nothing for children except give them 2 hours of social time. The teacher was the most difficult, uncommunicative person I have ever meet and I felt snubbed by her. She is elderly, and does not have any idea how to use computers or email. The township and school also does not have any proper feedback forum. If parents knew how inefficient this program is, they may not fight to get their children in it. Overal, quite bad quality.

Posted May 12, 2010
My daughter, now 11 loves the years she spent with the teachers in this school. She has been at John Adams for 5 years, loved every day of it. I owe a big thank you to the teachers and staff of John Adams.

Posted October 08, 2009

John Adams Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
This is John Adams first year with an all day kindergarten classes and I understand there may be some adjustments by the staff, however our children are not being given homework until mid October. I find this unacceptable and question the learning methods of this school.

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted May 26, 2007

Posted May 30, 2006
I really like John Adams, my daughter loves going there. All she talks about is how much she likes her teachers. I'm really glad to know that she is being taught well in John Adams.

John Adams Elementary School
1450 Redmond Street, North Brunswick, NJ  08902
Last modified John Adams Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Adams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top