K-5 & Ungraded
North Brunswick, NJ

Livingston Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2014
This is my second year with this school, my two daughters now in first and fourth grade are very happy with their respective teachers. I see a lot of parent involvement which is always great to see. The school can use some renovations.

Posted April 27, 2014
It is a great school. My son is doing good in second grade. The play area need some improvement. Staff and teachers are so good. My daughter is joining kindergarten this year.

Posted January 05, 2011
My daughter did her KG in a private school and she started 1st grade in Livinston Park Sep. 2010. I was initially worried about the quality of education she is going to get in a public school. But to my surprise, the teacher is fantastic and my daugher is always kept challenged by her teacher at every level. I feel so good now that I made the right choice in moving her from private school to this school. My daughter is very happy. I would recommend this school with five stars!!!! I didn't interact with the principal for anything, so I can't comment on her.

Livingston Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2010
This is an excellent school .Teachers are very very caring ...this school is bully free

Livingston Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
I have 2 kids going in this school. The teachers are excellent and the Project Wise is an excellent program for advanced kids. The school has the Math Olympiad program which challenges the advance math kids

Posted April 29, 2010
My son is in Kindergarten at Livingston Park. I cannot believe how quickly he has improved in reading and writing. The teachers are so dedicated and are willing to go an extra mile with the children. Keep up the good work, teachers!

Posted April 26, 2010

Livingston Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2010
My 1st challenged started in Kindergarten trying to get my child an IEP. CST wante dto wait till 3rd grade. 1st grade there did an experimental inclusion class and he did very well. 2nd grade was a disaster. 24 kids to one teacher w/no aide. Good library, good art teacher, good gym program! Principal is useless. Child Study Team was horrible. They want every child to go through the same steps. They refuse any alternative suggestions or services. Want to sent all kids to For Keeps or Princeton house even if there are no dx to support their suggestions. NB schools are overrated. If child has no special needs it is an okay school system. I saw good and bad teachers. The bad teachers are protected. Good teachers are ignored. Need special services don't fight at IEP meeting; get a lawyer to go to mediation. only way to get help.

Posted April 05, 2010
Livingston Park school is a wonderful school. I know this not only because I am a parent but because I also work there. My daughter will get the best education because I see first hand what our teachers are doing. My daughter is in 1st grade and loves her teacher Mrs. Pizzulli. I am very thankful that she has had such a positive experience. I am confident that she will continue to do well because we have dedicated teachers. They do their job very well and truly care about their students' success.

Posted March 21, 2010

Livingston Park Elementary School
1128 Livingston Avenue, North Brunswick, NJ  08902
Last modified Livingston Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livingston Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top