9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 14, 2014
My girls love Eastern Christian. They love learning about the bible stories and the academic program is outstanding. A great community!

Posted October 10, 2011
The Eastern Christian School system is a wonderful, Bible-based Christian school that is academically excellent. I love how the school partners with parents and how the mission of engaging the mind, nurturing the spirit and transforming the world is reinforced at each campus - elementary, middle and HS. I love how the school is constantly striving for excellence in everything they do. I love how the teachers care for my children. I love how I can be SO involved as a parent - I can see my kids in chapels, watch their violin lessons, sporting events, special activities and field trips. They are safe, the education is excellent and the Bible is woven into all subjects. It is not just a christian school, but has excellent academics as well.

Posted September 22, 2010
My parents made the choice to send me and my bother and sisters at an early age. EC is like a part of our family. The experience I received while growing up was unparalleled! I made life long friends at an early age, how many people who are 27 years old can say they have had the same set of friends for over 20 years! The most important part was that each and every class was focused on God. I recall our Chapel services on Thursday, this was a time of worship and typically had a speaker or some type of short message. It was a great way to break away from the routine of the school day and praise God! God is able.

Posted April 17, 2010
Great education with a Christian world and life view!

Posted January 10, 2010
When it came time to send our youngest to HS, we knew we didnt want it to be in our local public school. Private school was a huge stretch for us financially but we knew we had to try to send her to EC.God has provided the money we have needed in ways you could never have imagined. I lost my job this past August and the school has been amazing in helping me for a few months. I walk through the halls and I thank the Lord each time, that she is in an enviroment where the name of the Lord can be praised! I only wish I had known what a great school it was when my older two were in HS. Dont hesitate. 'God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond all that we can think or imagine'! Eph 3:20 Kim

Posted October 02, 2009
Great school because it is almost an individualized educational design for each student building on their strengths and strengthening areas for improvement. The curriculem is strong and we as parents are very happy as is our child. The bible studies are a huge benefit too.

Posted January 09, 2009
Eastern Christian is a great school where children are getting a great education, plus they are surrounded by teachers, staff and other students who care about them and pray for them.

50 Oakwood Avenue, North Haledon, NJ  07508
Last modified Eastern Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Eastern Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top