Posted September 24, 2014
There is no other school like Sundance! Our child loves it here and can't wait to get to school every morning. The curriculum is extremely challenging. Sundance kids are very fortunte..they will learn (and love to learn) Chinese, Spanish, violin, theater/music, etc. The teachers are simply amazing. We have never seen a more dedicated group of professionals. Every teacher we've encountered over the years cares about the development of their students and they are true masters in the subjects they teach. The parents are very involved here. We value education! I could go on and on about this wonderful school...

Posted April 09, 2014
Everyday I feel lucky that my children have this school to go to. I know their wholes lives will be better because of the education and love they receive everyday.

Posted February 03, 2012
I sent my two and a half year old to another "school" a couple days a week for four months before pulling him out. He was miserable and the tears would start in the morning before we even got in the car. I felt like I was torturing him and we were not making any progress with his social-emotional skills (the entire reason I was sending him!). If anything, we were moving backwards. I called Sundance and my husband and son came with me for the tour. We felt the magic immediately. This is not a place for working parents to just warehouse their kids. It is a creative, loving environment where every staff member truly cares about developing your child in every way. My two and half year old didn't even fuss when he went the first day and has been happy since. He looks forward to going to school! This place has done more for him in 4 weeks than the other place did in 4 months. My household is a calmer, happier and a less stressed out place because my child is happy, content and thriving! He is always singing new songs and expressing new ideas he learned at school. When I go to pick him up, he is no longer that kid standing on the sidelines and miserable. Thank you Sundance!

Posted December 11, 2011
Sundance is an exceptional school. There isn't enough space here to type all the wonderful things that need to be said. The genuine loving, caring, and nurturing vibe is at every level, throughout the entire school and it shows.

Posted June 15, 2010
Sundance provides a nurturing environment in which each child is given what s/he needs to excel. Differentiation within language arts is amazing. The teacher-student ratio allows for a great deal of individualization and the students thrive. While there is a great deal of hands-on and creative learning the environment is always structured, never chaotic or out of control. Discipline is always handled gently, but disruptive behavior is not allowed.

Posted April 14, 2010
What an awesome environment for children to grow up in. The teachers are loving and thoroughly committed to providing an excellent and caring education for the children they are trusted with. The school administrators are also very much committed to working with the families and are superb. I can not think of anywhere I would rather have my children for their early years of education.

Sundance School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
Dissatisfied with our choices for schools for our children, (either too intense or not academic enough), my husband and I found ourselves drawn to Sundance. We both immediately loved what we saw-- a combination of intense creativity with passionate academics. Having experienced the preschool and now kindergarten, we have been able to see the growth of intellectual curiosity and creativity and clear development of skills. Sundance is a wonderfully artistic place where kids learn about artists, techniques, act in plays and sing-- and through these they challenge their own abilities, build confidence, and learn public speaking. Sundance is equally strong in its academic development-- the learning of reading, writing, math and science through writing and illustrating books with peers, sorting teddy bears and counting frogs logs, and the rainforest recreated in the auditorium-- not to mention the cooking, soccer, and friends. Sundance models passion for learning.

Posted July 10, 2009
As surgeons and graduates of both private and public schools, my wife and I have had a lot of experience with education. The accomplishments of Sundance School are no less than amazing. The energy and talent that has been gathered there is impressive. I have three children there and we started my youngest early because she demanded to go. After seeing the love and enthusiasm of the teachers no one wants to leave. Yes there are a lot of plays and musicals, and you can't imagine their value. It teaches the children to memorize lines and choreography, to watch each other and compose themselves. My children watch their plays on video and critique themselves on their timing, @ 5 years old! They have matured in leaps and bounds. The academic program took me by surprise, I couldn't beleive what they are able to teach 5yo to do. An easy confident choice.

Posted June 10, 2009
Ginny, Jeff and Janet- Thank you again for a wonderful year. Siena has blossomed so much in her years at Sundance. I wanted to write to you to tell you that when we left the recital today Siena said, 'I wish it wasn't the end of the year. I wish it was the beginning. I love school!' Later this evening she further said, 'Mom, does Sundance go up to college? I want to go to Sundance for college.'

Posted August 27, 2008
I don't know what the last person was talking about, but Sundance is great. Wonderful mix of arts and academics, and the directors are so receptive to every parent's needs. As a working father, it's hard for me to be around as much as I'd like, but I've only seen fantastic progress in my daughter's education and self-confidence. Keep up the great work.

Sundance School