PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

We are so lucky to have been touched by the magic of Sundance! It is the most nurturing, creative and inspiring school. The best teacher to student ratio, skill based group instruction, hands on learning and an unparalleled creative and performing arts program. All this in the most nurturing environment. We will forever be grateful to Sundance for making our children shine.

There is no other school like Sundance! Our child loves it here and can't wait to get to school every morning. The curriculum is extremely challenging. Sundance kids are very fortunte..they will learn (and love to learn) Chinese, Spanish, violin, theater/music, etc. The teachers are simply amazing. We have never seen a more dedicated group of professionals. Every teacher we've encountered over the years cares about the development of their students and they are true masters in the subjects they teach. The parents are very involved here. We value education! I could go on and on about this wonderful school...

Everyday I feel lucky that my children have this school to go to. I know their wholes lives will be better because of the education and love they receive everyday.

I sent my two and a half year old to another "school" a couple days a week for four months before pulling him out. He was miserable and the tears would start in the morning before we even got in the car. I felt like I was torturing him and we were not making any progress with his social-emotional skills (the entire reason I was sending him!). If anything, we were moving backwards. I called Sundance and my husband and son came with me for the tour. We felt the magic immediately. This is not a place for working parents to just warehouse their kids. It is a creative, loving environment where every staff member truly cares about developing your child in every way. My two and half year old didn't even fuss when he went the first day and has been happy since. He looks forward to going to school! This place has done more for him in 4 weeks than the other place did in 4 months. My household is a calmer, happier and a less stressed out place because my child is happy, content and thriving! He is always singing new songs and expressing new ideas he learned at school. When I go to pick him up, he is no longer that kid standing on the sidelines and miserable. Thank you Sundance!

Sundance is an exceptional school. There isn't enough space here to type all the wonderful things that need to be said. The genuine loving, caring, and nurturing vibe is at every level, throughout the entire school and it shows.

Sundance is a unique school with a high quality, caring and devoted faculty. The school has a unique focus on arts, especially performing arts, which I feel is great for kids to develop their confidence, expressiveness and inter-personal skills, not to mention having fun and getting exposure to nice muiscs and stage performances. The teacher-student ratio is I think twice as high as typical public school, and more importantly, the teachers do pay attention to each kid and try to help him/her. For kindergarten and 1st grade which my child is in, the curicculum is demanding but reasonable, and the teaching material is creative. On the down side, the school's space is a bit limited, especially out-door. In the past the school is only up to 3rd grade, but this year it's expanded to 5th grade. The school days per year is perhaps 1wk shorter than public schools.

Sundance provides a nurturing environment in which each child is given what s/he needs to excel. Differentiation within language arts is amazing. The teacher-student ratio allows for a great deal of individualization and the students thrive. While there is a great deal of hands-on and creative learning the environment is always structured, never chaotic or out of control. Discipline is always handled gently, but disruptive behavior is not allowed.

What an awesome environment for children to grow up in. The teachers are loving and thoroughly committed to providing an excellent and caring education for the children they are trusted with. The school administrators are also very much committed to working with the families and are superb. I can not think of anywhere I would rather have my children for their early years of education.

Dissatisfied with our choices for schools for our children, (either too intense or not academic enough), my husband and I found ourselves drawn to Sundance. We both immediately loved what we saw-- a combination of intense creativity with passionate academics. Having experienced the preschool and now kindergarten, we have been able to see the growth of intellectual curiosity and creativity and clear development of skills. Sundance is a wonderfully artistic place where kids learn about artists, techniques, act in plays and sing-- and through these they challenge their own abilities, build confidence, and learn public speaking. Sundance is equally strong in its academic development-- the learning of reading, writing, math and science through writing and illustrating books with peers, sorting teddy bears and counting frogs logs, and the rainforest recreated in the auditorium-- not to mention the cooking, soccer, and friends. Sundance models passion for learning.

As surgeons and graduates of both private and public schools, my wife and I have had a lot of experience with education. The accomplishments of Sundance School are no less than amazing. The energy and talent that has been gathered there is impressive. I have three children there and we started my youngest early because she demanded to go. After seeing the love and enthusiasm of the teachers no one wants to leave. Yes there are a lot of plays and musicals, and you can't imagine their value. It teaches the children to memorize lines and choreography, to watch each other and compose themselves. My children watch their plays on video and critique themselves on their timing, @ 5 years old! They have matured in leaps and bounds. The academic program took me by surprise, I couldn't beleive what they are able to teach 5yo to do. An easy confident choice.

Last modified Sundance School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5