K-6 & Ungraded
Nutley, NJ

Posted September 04, 2013
Washington school is excellent. Mr. Jones runs a very tight ship. I have two children that attend this school.

Posted September 27, 2010
Excellent school!! Teachers are wonderful. They really care about the children and do an excellent job education them. The principal is wonderful as well. He knows many of the parents by name. The art teacher is out of this world. I could go on and on about the positives. Out of all the elementary schools in Nutley this was where I wanted to send my children. The other schools are over crowded and parking is a nightmare. Not to mention I really didn't want to send my children to Yantacaw school to have to sit in a trailer! LOL

Posted August 17, 2010
The school is very well organized and the teachers are wonderful. This school does not get the credit it deserves. It is a great school with excellent leadership.

Posted September 29, 2008
This schools is great! There are many new teachers who seem to make learning fun for my child!

Washington Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2008

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2007

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
They do a good job. There are lots of activities. Everyday I receive information on what the school is planning. They encourage parents to get involve. My child is enjoys going to there.

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2005
The school is great, however we need new chairs and better lighting in the auditorium. The principal is wonderful! Willing to do anything for the school. My only concern is the gym class and art class, they need to be up to date with 2005 I find the problem is that some of the older teacher need to retired. As well as the office aide Mrs Defrank. She is very inpatient with parent as well as with the children. Other then that. its a great school!

Washington Elementary School
155 Washington Ave, Nutley, NJ  07110
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top