K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

When looking for a Catholic School for our son GSA was the obvious choice. The warm and nurturing feeling along with the focus on academics we received when we toured has proven to be real and has exceeded our expectations. Our son who is now in 1st grade has been diagnosed with some learning disabilities and they have stepped up to the plate. The teachers have been patient and providing the extra help he needed even before we began the official evaluation process. He is flourishing and learning quickly. We have and will continue to recommend GSA to others.

I spent the best 9 years at GSA. Not only did it prepare me academically but it gave me the tools and experience I need to succeed well in high school. GSA is my second family.

As an alumnus, I credit Good Shepherd Academy with much of the success I have achieved. GSA challenges students both inside and outside of the classroom. The manner in which the school strives to provide a well-rounded education is what sets GSA apart from other schools. My parents have put in a great investment by sending me to this school. I will forever be grateful and I highly recommend this academy.

Seen we transfer our granddaughter to this school she is reading better thank god for the teacher in the school. It seem that my granddaughter will stay in this school. God bless the teacher and sister James.

I transferred my son here from public school and it's the best decision I've made with regards to his education. It's a warm, nurturing environment where discipline is instilled and quality of education is excellent. The teachers, staff and other parents are just great. My son has learned more in 1 week than 1 year that he was in public school. Highly recommended!

My school is gsa and i love this school im in it its awesome and its the best school ive ever been too join it right now best school ever in my opinion

Good Shepherd Academy is a warm and inviting elementary and middle school with strong Catholic values and an excellence in academics. As a parent of two children at the Academy for more than 7 years, I believe the faculty and administration care deeply for the students and their ability to succeed in and out of the classroom. The teachers are extraordinary. They truly go above and beyond. The kids do very well on standardized tests. My kids also love the extra-curricular activities and athletics with well-rounded sports program as well as various activities the whole family can enjoy. There's also a great sense of camaraderie and support from parents - a strong majority of whom contribute their time, money and skills to keep the school community consistently improving. The school has grown leaps and bounds over the past few years. It is a special place and I highly recommend.

This school is run with great love and concern for everyone. They have an excellent academic program and all the teachers are just phenomenal. They challenge the students to excel in academics and as well as being a good Catholic and an even better person. It was worth every penny I gave to this school. As a parent of an alumni, I am very proud and grateful to Good Shepherd Academy for preparing my son very well emotionally, socially, spiritually and academically for high school.

My daughter is nine year old. She ENJOYS her school life every day. We are very happy with the school in terms of religious teaching & academic. Teachers are great! They are role models for the children, smart, loving & caring.....we truly believe that her Academic and Christian value will be strong before she goes to high school. Good Shepherd Academy has a lot to offer besides academic. You can check their website and see the current pictures of their activities. www.gsanutley.org

This school was great until they find out your child has special needs or learning disabilities and/or needs special education services--then its get rid of the weakest link. They claim to have support services within the school that will help your child and then its still not good enough so then they recommend he or she be placed elsewhere. Its ridiculous.

Last modified Good Shepherd Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8