Nutley, NJ

Posted August 25, 2014
I Don't know why there's a negative comment on this school. I think these are parents who didn't get "their way" and are just not used to equal treatments. This school has great academic programs and great christian values to teach our children. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he gets old, he will never depart from it. The principal, Mr Keubler is so nice and he's always checking up on every aspect of this school. The kids are wonderful and respectful. I don't regret sending my son here. They are at school for a greater part of their day and it's important that they spend it in an environment where kids are taught about God's love and are learning great academics at the same time.

Abundant Life Academy 1

Posted January 16, 2014
Imagine my surprise putting my children in public school to fine even more loving staff, freedom for students and parents to walk the halls and visit even unannounced, yet theres still order and high security with police undercover and cameras monitoring the halls more secure than ALA only parents arent treated like we're visiting a prison! in the school. Children come home even happier thsn ever. The curriculum is more vigorous and challenging than at ALA. my child was Honor roll to be struggling in the beginning of the year bc ALA was NOT what they claimed to be! I thought it was just me but several other parents who transferred out said same I urge parents to prayerfully read their covenant they signed bc Is your child worth the drama and headache of keeping that pathetic contract to pay them for substandard education

Abundant Life Academy 3

Posted January 07, 2014
This school is ok. Yes, its great they are learning about the Lord and biblical principles but I have found that the office staff is not so pleasant at times and on different occasions have found them to be very unorganized. I hear the administrative staff has changed from last year. I remember calling before enrolling my child and everyone was much more pleasant and informative. I recommend other parents to wait until Kindergarden or 1st grade to enroll their child. I have not see the benefit of having my child here versus a regular daycare. Seems like they follow a schedule for all the grades and most of the time my child doesn't get to finish eating cause they have to stay on schedule. How do you rush a 3 year old to eat? My child comes crying because he/she is starving. Although the school safety seems great, they go on lock down after 08:30, the parents get treated like strangers when picking up their child, we aren't allowed to go inside, we are forced to stay in the hall, its ok for older kids but not 3 year olds. I'm not sure if I will be keeping my child here for next year. I have to stay for the remaining of the year since I signed a contract. won't be staying here.

Posted October 29, 2013
As a parent that was hesitant to send her 4 year old daughter to school for the first time.. I am so grateful that I chose ALA!! Not only as she is being taught spiritual principal but also the education have so far exceeded my expectation. My daughter enjoys school and looks forward to going everyday (even on weekends). Every morning when I drop her off she is greeted by her name with lovely staff. I am a proud parent of ALA and blessed that she has two wonderful teachers (Mrs. Cruz & Ms. Soria). If you're looking for a school with Moral, Spiritual and High Standard Education then, ALA would be my recommendation!

Abundant Life Academy 4

Posted September 30, 2013
The education and spiritual principles are fantastic. But I'm i totally supporting the previous parent review regarding administrative staff. I'm very glad that staff as Maria (school secretary) is Not longer part of the staff. She was too unkind to parents and kids. The next one to leave should be Mrs. kuebler. She have not learned anything from her husband which is fantastic kind person.

Posted September 22, 2012
Excellent teachers...Good participation with parents involvement. A very good school to send your children for learning & spiritual growth.

Posted September 04, 2012
EXCELLENT SCHOOL! FROM THE PRINCIPAL TO THE VERY LAST POSITION, WONDERFUL PEOPLE. I LOVE THEM ALL. GOD IN HIS MERCY WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS SCHOOL.

Posted February 04, 2011
Abundant Life Academy has been a complete Blessing to my son's life. The teachers are wonderful, the level of education is excellent and I couldn't be happier. This is my son's first year here after moving to the area, he is in 8th grade and he loves it too. The only negative is I feel they don't have enough activities as far as baseball, instruments ect.. but for the lack of that we have the blessings of a GOD centered school and that is what is most important!! You will not be disappointed with this school at all.

Posted April 21, 2010
The teachers love the students, the teachers come in every day at 7am to pray for the students, the students are doing work that other students in higher grades in other schools do, the curriculum is very advanced and the cost per pupil for tuiton is very low and the building is very safe.

Posted April 18, 2010
definitely a family and friend based school truly with God in their hearts

Abundant Life Academy
390 Washington Avenue, Nutley, NJ  07110
Last modified Abundant Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Abundant Life Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top