Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The Phoenix Center is an amazing school!!!!! My son was in district (Fairlawn) and it was a disgrace what they did to my son who was in a CI class ( a class that was for children with learning disabilities). The district had the nerve to have my child sent home daily even at times when he was there barely an hour. If there is anything negative to be said about any school they should take a look at this school. I have to say from the first day of intake working with Tanya and showing us every area of the school and classrooms, to Michele on he behavior team who looked at me while my son was starting to have a meltdown and I while I was trying to keep him calm she turns to me and says "you are a great mom", and lastly Beth who is on the behavior team I will never be able to thank her enough for taking away my fear of my child not being able to be placed quickly enough because of there not being a spot available ( she looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder and said I will make this work for you. My son has been at the school since late last year and has made huge strides in every way shape and form. I want to especially thank his teacher Miss Mairead who is an amazing individual and teacher and without her I don't know where my son would be today. This school hands down deserves every bit of recognition and award there is to be given.

The Phoenix Center is an amazing place! They have wonderful teachers, paraprofessionals, therapists and behaviorists. My son is thriving under the guidance of all the staff. Everyone is full of energy and make my son feel so special. They are willing to listen and assist in any way they can. My son enjoys going to school and interacting with all the people who work there. We are very thankful for all they do!

My son was thrown out of his last school because they couldn't handle his behaviors. This was a very well known highly rated school. We were devastated. The Phoenix Center welcomed us with an open mind, heart, and arms. They knew they could help us. Within two weeks he was coming home smiling and laughing. It has been an amazing transformation. The staff has been understanding helpful and encouraging. They gave us something that we haven't had in a very long time......hope. As a teacher and a mother of a special needs child, I feel very confident in recommending The Phoenix Center. They care about all of their students and families. We really feel lucky to be apart of The Phoenix community.

My son has attended THE Phoenix Center for ten years and we have made great strides through those years. Through our ups-and-downs with Autism, Phoenix has been a steady support -- staff has treated us "like family" They have gone above and beyond for us, and my son's success "Shines!" -- We highly recommend this school - a parent

Teachers seem rude to students. Teachers and aides don't seem to be up to the standard of intelligenceintelligence needed for this type of work. Not a great environment for Student development. High nepotism Going on. Just an all around negative environment to be around.

Terrible terrible school. If the child is not up to the way they want him or she to be that child is thrown in a padded room called the ALE. The teachers do not cooperate with other teacher from outside the school and lie to you all the. Every one there lies. We have caught them in many. Would never recommend this school to anyone.

The Phoenix Center is a near-fraudulent operation. The students are given worksheets all day and have virtually no instruction. The special ed teachers are apparently hired based on their appearance and connections to other faculty members, and they are rarely nice to the students. I'm glad a few students have succeeded here, but they are the exception.

The Phoenix Center is an outstanding school for students with a wide range of special needs. The staff are highly qualified, enthusiastic, and passionate about their work. The programs help kids achieve higher levels academically while also teaching real life skills and job readiness. My daughter has made enormous progress in a short period of time, and feels positively about school and herself for the first time in years.

We love the Phoenix Center! My son has made SO much progress. The staff is wonderful and if you have any problem or concern, administration jumps right in to help you. I wouldn't change it for anything. My son bounced from school to school, but he's been there for 4 years and we LOVE it!

Last modified The Phoenix Center is a Private school