Old Bridge Township, NJ

Posted August 21, 2014
St Thomas Catholic school in old bridge nj amazing school. Best principal Kowit with most ahead thinking Ive seen in NJ. Great job.

Posted February 03, 2012
Excellent school! The students get a quality education and they learn values and discipline. Academically St Thomas is amazing. The principal respects students, faculty and parents. She is a very strong leader. Teachers are wonderful. Students are mature and respectful. St. Thomas is a great school!

Posted November 10, 2010
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SWITCHED MY BOYS FROM PUBLIC TO PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL THEY ARE BETTER DISCIPLINED, THE TEACHERS ARE MORE ATTENTIVE TO THE STUDENTS, THEY LEARN MORE, AND THE CHILDREN SHOW A SENSE OF MATURITY AND RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO WORTH THE MONEY AND PEACE OF MIND COMPARED TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS WHICH ARE OVER CROWDED, FINANCIALLY STRAPPED, AND HAVE UNRULEY STUDENTS WHO CAN'T BE EXPELLED.

Posted May 25, 2010
Excellent school. We chose St. Thomas after reviewing several other schools in the area. St. Thomas is by far the best. My daughter loves St. Thomas and the principal Miss Wyatt is great!

Posted April 30, 2010
This school has changed my son. He went to public Kindgergarten and did not learn anything but social skills. Academic was a joke. I put in St Thomas and he is doing excellent. It is like I have a different child. I am so happy with my decision to have him repeat and change schools. They are now preparing him for first grade and he is learning things he NEVER learned last year in public school.

Posted April 20, 2010
In St. Thomas school you will find a diversity of children whom are very respectful towards each other. Is like a little family, most of the children in the school have been together since Pre-K. Miss Wyatt who is the Principal makes it all worth it. Teaches the children each one of them what values are in school and at home. One of Miss Wyatt best quality is she knows all your childrens name. Her quote is- 'If they need to know my name; I need to know theirs' this a quality you rarely see in the school system. I am extremely happy that my daughters have had this oppurtunity to know a person like Miss Wyatt.

Posted February 17, 2010
Excellent school! Principal cares and there is lots of discipline! great school!

Posted September 14, 2009
We recently enrolled our daughter in Kindergarten at St. Thomas after thorough and careful review of surrounding schools. So far we are very happy with the professionalism of staff and the quality of the curriculum. Homework is given almost every night. Our daughter loves the environment. We love the sense of community and the fact that most if not all of the parents we have met thus far share the same views with regards to discipline and academic excellence.

St Thomas The Apostle School 2

Posted June 15, 2008
I went to St. Thomas and transitioning to high school was probably the worst experience of my life due to the small amount of kids there..you get just as good of an education in public school as you would in catholic school, it's a waste of money. in the younger grades there might be less exposure to sex violence and other bad things parents don't want their kids to see, but overall once you hit the older grades it's pretty much the exact same thing.

Posted November 02, 2007
My 3rd-grader has attended St. Thomas since 1st grade and our family is very happy with the overall school experience. Our principal is loving yet authoritative, and knows each child by name! I would like to see more extra-curricular activities and a playground for the kids, but those 'complaints' don't change the fact that we wouldn't want our child in any other school! This Catholic school provides more than just a means to obtain an education - it's a way of life.

333 Highway 18, Old Bridge Township, NJ  08857
Last modified St Thomas The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas The Apostle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top