PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Thomas Catholic school in old bridge nj amazing school. Best principal Kowit with most ahead thinking Ive seen in NJ. Great job.

Excellent school! The students get a quality education and they learn values and discipline. Academically St Thomas is amazing. The principal respects students, faculty and parents. She is a very strong leader. Teachers are wonderful. Students are mature and respectful. St. Thomas is a great school!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SWITCHED MY BOYS FROM PUBLIC TO PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL THEY ARE BETTER DISCIPLINED, THE TEACHERS ARE MORE ATTENTIVE TO THE STUDENTS, THEY LEARN MORE, AND THE CHILDREN SHOW A SENSE OF MATURITY AND RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO WORTH THE MONEY AND PEACE OF MIND COMPARED TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS WHICH ARE OVER CROWDED, FINANCIALLY STRAPPED, AND HAVE UNRULEY STUDENTS WHO CAN'T BE EXPELLED.

Excellent school. We chose St. Thomas after reviewing several other schools in the area. St. Thomas is by far the best. My daughter loves St. Thomas and the principal Miss Wyatt is great!

This school has changed my son. He went to public Kindgergarten and did not learn anything but social skills. Academic was a joke. I put in St Thomas and he is doing excellent. It is like I have a different child. I am so happy with my decision to have him repeat and change schools. They are now preparing him for first grade and he is learning things he NEVER learned last year in public school.

In St. Thomas school you will find a diversity of children whom are very respectful towards each other. Is like a little family, most of the children in the school have been together since Pre-K. Miss Wyatt who is the Principal makes it all worth it. Teaches the children each one of them what values are in school and at home. One of Miss Wyatt best quality is she knows all your childrens name. Her quote is- 'If they need to know my name; I need to know theirs' this a quality you rarely see in the school system. I am extremely happy that my daughters have had this oppurtunity to know a person like Miss Wyatt.

Excellent school! Principal cares and there is lots of discipline! great school!

We recently enrolled our daughter in Kindergarten at St. Thomas after thorough and careful review of surrounding schools. So far we are very happy with the professionalism of staff and the quality of the curriculum. Homework is given almost every night. Our daughter loves the environment. We love the sense of community and the fact that most if not all of the parents we have met thus far share the same views with regards to discipline and academic excellence.

I went to St. Thomas and transitioning to high school was probably the worst experience of my life due to the small amount of kids there..you get just as good of an education in public school as you would in catholic school, it's a waste of money. in the younger grades there might be less exposure to sex violence and other bad things parents don't want their kids to see, but overall once you hit the older grades it's pretty much the exact same thing.

My 3rd-grader has attended St. Thomas since 1st grade and our family is very happy with the overall school experience. Our principal is loving yet authoritative, and knows each child by name! I would like to see more extra-curricular activities and a playground for the kids, but those 'complaints' don't change the fact that we wouldn't want our child in any other school! This Catholic school provides more than just a means to obtain an education - it's a way of life.

Last modified St Thomas The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8