PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 07, 2016
St. Ambrose is a jewel in Old Bridge. Each day I am amazed at how caring and insightful the teachers are at every grade level. The difference is that they truly care about every child and make sure they are able to reach their fullest potential. Dr. Kadela, the principal, works tirelessly to maintain the highest academics standards, but also creating caring, family environment for every child and parent! I highly recommend looking into this school for any parent from PK3 to 8th grade!

Posted March 03, 2015
St Ambrose is a fantastic school. The teachers truely care about each child. They go above and beyond to help your child succeed. My four children who attended this school all benefitted greatly from the individual attention.

St. Ambrose School 2

Posted April 24, 2014
There is nothing about this school which makes it seem exceptional, especially for the price of tuition. The teachers are mediocre to average. I have a daughter in first grade and some of the information in the assingments are not even accurate. The class sizes are extremely small and still teachers cannot answer specific questions about their own students.

Posted March 21, 2014
I have 2 children enrolled in St. Ambrose and a third on his way when he's old enough. I live in Old Bridge and have visited with the Catholic schools in my neighborhood as well as the surrounding neighborhoods. I decided to go with St. Ambrose because they were the warmest and most impressionable school to me and my husband. Meeting with the principal and the teachers my children would have sealed the deal for me. Compared to fellow neighbors that send their children to another Catholic school and some who use public schools, I can see that my children are much more advanced. I think the people that wrote negative comments are either bitter parents OR people just commenting from surrounding schools to make our school sound bad. If you are a concerned parent, then take the time to meet with the principal to discuss your concerns and you will be pleasantly surprised to see those are just plain untrue posts. Your choices you make will only make sense to you and that's all that matters. As far as myself, my husband and my children...we are happy with our choice.

St. Ambrose School 1

Posted August 26, 2013
What a joke, don't waist your money. I am so glad we have moved on. Some of the teachers need to watch how they treat the kids.

Posted August 26, 2013
the opportunity here is wonderful for the kids growth and potential. i highly reccommend this school

Posted June 19, 2013
I am very excited about all of the positive changes that have taken place over this past school year. The new principal is a breath of fresh air! So many new ideas - he is extremely hard working and looking out for the best interests of all of the students. If you have a good idea on how things can be improved he is all ears. The teachers have remained the same - caring, dedicated, educators who will do everything in their power to help your child be successful!

St. Ambrose School 2

Posted June 10, 2013
St. Ambrose never misses the opportunity to show it is consistent in its ability to be transparent. Nothing is a secret here. We all know now that the yearbook was just for the popular mom who ran it and her kid and their friends. Same faces of the same kids. Same kids same troublemakers the school protects. Bullies and their faces are all over the yearbook! They should have taken pictures of them hitting and bullying kids at recess for a true memory of what really happened at school.

Posted June 03, 2013
My son has been attending St. Ambrose for the past 3 years. The teachers are committed and caring. I have been very impressed by the academic curriculum . There are multiple sports and after school clubs to take part in from Kindergarten on up to 8th grade. My son really enjoys attending St. Ambrose and there is a true sense of community there.

Posted June 02, 2013
St. Ambrose school has been a wonderful experience for my children. I have three children attending this school and each learns very differently. One of the most impressive things about this school is the quality, patience and care of the teachers for every student. They strive to make sure every child succeeds, academically, socially, and spiritually. I am very happy to recommend this school to any parent interested in giving their child a full, well-rounded education and great school experience.

St. Ambrose School