PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

None but Allah is perfect . Before admitting my three children I did some research on Islamic Schools after reading the reviews. I am glad that I simply did not fell for reviews especially the bad ones. I find Baytul-Iman Academy focused on what they are doing .Alhamdullilah not just Academics but on religious front too.I see a wholesome change in my children .I would certainly recommend Baytul-Iman Academy to my friends and families. Being a parent myself I urge all the parents don't just choose a school by reading good or bad reviews. But do so by visiting the school in person. In my opinion Baytul-Iman Academy is one of the best Islamic School around. I read one of the comment saying that school hides their short coming by boosting about the awards,I could have understood if these awards were won in the school itself but all these competitions are inter school competitions where not just Islamic schools but Public/charter schools from all over New Jersey compete.And I am sure they still give awards only to the deserving . May Allah help us all to grow together not against each other

This school is working towards becoming the best slowly but surely. I wish all the very best

Develops character: Strongly agree

The whole concept of Islamic schools are based on honesty ,integrity and fairness which this schools does to the best of its ability

Alhamdulillah! this is the best Isamic school ever I can think for my children. Teachers are well educated and well motivated. I am so pleased to have such caring and sacrificing teachers for my children. I feel safe as they are in the right place where they are prepared not only for this life but also for the life hereafter. Baytul Iman Academy is the best!

This school is one of the worst schools I have ever experienced. From low quality staff, a principal that is only there twice a week, uncleanliness and serious disciplining issues that are all hidden by competitions where children are not developed and nurtured on a holistic level to strange politics, tons of backbiting amongst the staff that rubs off on the children and worse serious character concerns, stay away from this school or you will be harmed for months after like many others in the community.

MashaAllah Baytul-Iman Academy is an amazing Islamic school. I am so glad I chose this one over all my other choices for my kids. Not only is this school excellent academically, the teachers create a direct bond with the kids and give them moral values. MashaAllah the campus is nice and the teachers are incredibly hardworking. Keep it up!!

This school has a very bad history even though their students have won a few competitions. First, it is very dirty and the staff turn over is horrible so the students don't get stability. Second, there have been witnesses that saw children getting hit and humiliated by being yelled at but the administration either did nothing or gave small measures of consequences. They split from ICOB years ago and the director plays tons of political games so as a result many innocent people have been harmed in the process. It is in reality a money making scheme where young children's lives are compromised and played with by throwing them in completions as a mask to cover up the problems inside the school.

Baytul Iman Academy is an excellent school. My daughter is in this school for several years. I really appreciate the well motivated teachers of this school and a very cooperative admin team. The school participates in various competitions of different ares and wins. Not only the school is good in academics but it also good in teaching Islamic and moral values.

This is NOT a good school on any level except if you want your child to be a robot and do well in competitions. I had two of my children in this school and took them out shortly due to unprofessionalism, uncleanliness, unqualified staff, a principal that comes twice a week, serious discipline issues such as kids being hit and yelled at uselessly, and the list is just too long. The director acts like his school is great since he has a PhD but in what? His PhD is in engineering, not in education. He persuades people with his "Islamic" talks but the school is far from it. The environment amongst the staff is full of backbiting and judging others. There was one good Math teacher in the middle school that left and maybe 1-2 more like her in the school. That's about it!

baytul iman academy is a good school cuz it provides pizzas and biryani!!!!!!!!! i hope ppl continue 2 go to this school

Last modified Baytul-Iman Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1