PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted June 04, 2015
Agree with previous review that the teachers are not professional, trained or certified. Poor communication with parents, weak curriculum, no school spirit. Disorganized office staff with minimum communication to parents if there are teacher transfers, etc. Glad we left this school because for the tuition we were paying we did not gain religion, faith or education.

Calvary Christian School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 04, 2015
Agree with previous review. Teachers lack professionalism, training and are not certified. Minimum communication with parents especially during teacher transitions for reasons such maternity leads. Because the teachers lack training there is a lot of favoritism. Very happy to have left this school. With the tuition we paid, you are not receiving the education, Christian values or morals. Facilities very small, hardly any activities minimal school spirit. Also feel kids in school are all socially akward. Had a hard time finding positive features.

Posted February 24, 2014
Calvary Christian School in Old Bridge NJ My children have all attended this school from the beginning. They have all achieved great success and growth academically, spiritually, athletically, and socially because of all of the attention that they received from the ENTIRE staff at CCS. Because of the extended nuturing that my son received, he is now attending a Division I school in the North East on a scholarship. He seamlessly made the transistion from a small school to a larger school because of the challenging courses he took at CCS.

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted January 05, 2014
The teachers are not professional. They lack experience, education and training. With regard to academics and teacher training, this school does not compare to a good public school. It just does not have the facilities and resources. The teachers are not certified by the state of NJ. The strengths of this school are the parents and children who attend it. Parents are caring and involved and children are generally well-mannered.

Posted December 03, 2013
We started to send our kid to this school from this year. She absolutely loves this school. The teachers are awesome . We are very pleased to notice the change from our kid in a most positive way. I will certainly recommend this school to other parents.

Posted August 12, 2013
We love Calvary Christian School. All of the administration and staff love the Lord and want to see my children grow in their walk with Jesus. The academics are also first rate with Honors and AP level course work.

Posted August 12, 2013
Calvary Christian School is a wonderful school. Teachers are caring and talented. My child is finally mastering math concepts. The administrators really care about the kids and parents. My oldest child has had numerous internship opportunities and now has a lot of college options. You would never get this kind of attention and concern anywhere else. I love this school and I would recommend it to anyone. Not sure what the person who posted the negative review is talking about. Obviously someone who is disgruntled. I have to emphatically disagree with the comments made. I have been to 2 other schools and this one is by far the best.

Calvary Christian School 1

Posted February 01, 2013
I sent my two children to this school and they hated it and so did I. The teachers and staff had absolutely no experience and were most definitely not friendly to newcomers. My children felt left out because we don't attend church there and were treated differently from children who did attend church there. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Posted July 06, 2010
If you want a school where Christian discipleship and excellent academics are priority, then this is your place. Families are committed to the Lord here and we have met some really nice people in our 4 years of attendance. They challenge students according to their ability...if they can go farther, they help them achieve. If they need extra help, they get it for them. Conflict is resolved in a loving, Biblical way. My kids feel safe and have met lifelong friends. Tuition is reasonable too for a private school. And it's going up to 12th grade so they can graduate there. Highly recommended!

Posted October 09, 2009
My son is a new student at Calvary Christian school, and we both love it. Unfortunatelly we have the experience of this being his fourth school, so we have what to comapare it to. Everyone is on the same page, everyone (students, parents and staff) are putting God first and then all else follows. If you are looking for a God centered education this is the place. The education is challenging....and the teachers I came across are awesome. Hope this helps.

Calvary Christian School
123 White Oak Lane, Old Bridge, NJ 08857, Old Bridge, NJ  08857
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12