K-7 & Ungraded
Orange, NJ

Cleveland Street Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2013
Cleveland Elementary School is not lead by a good professional principal she allows several of the teachers to act as if they are in high school by hanging out in the office and the hallway. Some of the teachers do not put enough effort into their students. There are only a handful of good teachers that work at the school. I think it is awful how some of the teachers yell at the students when the parents are not around and down rate the students in their faces, this school would be better established by a stronger principal and leader if only Mrs. Harmon wouldn't of retired she would make sure those students were being treated fairly and the teachers were in their classrooms teaching. The weaker teachers need workshops in classroom management and teaching methods..

Posted June 25, 2012
This is a great school for my children ... I am a mother who participated in all I can, there felt like family .. all the teachers are great people, including newer teachers like Mr. Crawley, MS Bitar gavoritos ... they are my and my children. We must also reconcer the work of a teacher who knows how to treat children Ms. Jackson. God wants to remain a small Exceptional schools in Orange.

Cleveland Street Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I love this school because of the diversity of teachers and students who love the way I teach science and how I interact with the students. I enjoy the parents who come out at family meetings to learn more about their child's education.

Cleveland Street Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
The best teacher in Cleveland Street Elementary School is Ms. Jackson, 1st grade teacher.. I love her style of teaching.. She understand the children and was a great teacher to my child.

Cleveland Street Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2008
My granddaughter is in Mrs. Copeland's kindergarten class. Excellent! The physical plant, while properly maintained is somewhere around 100 years old, and not up to 2008 comfort standards. I think the cafeteria used to be a coal bin. The principal welcomes parents (and grandparent), and is very approachable. Many of the instructional staff are from the area.

Cleveland Street Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted October 22, 2007
- a former student

Posted November 01, 2005
Excellent school. Teachers know their students and often remain in contact with the students after they have passed on to the next level. While I believe parental involvement could be better, the staff is still excellent.

Cleveland Street Elementary School
355 Cleveland St, Orange, NJ  07050
Last modified Cleveland Street Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top