Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2013
My nephew had a very successful first grade year at this school and his teacher was very caring and passionate about teaching. Her classroom management skills were remarkable!!!!!!!

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted November 28, 2011
I am very unsatisfied with this school. The issue is regarding busing of preschool children along with special needs siblings. My two grandsons attend the school and live at the same address, one is permitted to ride the school bus while the other has to walk in all weather with his mother to the same place the bus is going to. Makes no sense and the principal would only say it is policy and nothing more.

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
I was disappointed with this school. The principal is never available, the whole administration needs work. I was so frustrated I moved my three kids

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
This school is amazing my daughter first started here in preschool and now she's in the 1st grade. The whole staff is wonderful and she love this school. Also the communication is great, I give this school a 5.

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2009
I think this school is great and i like it. I like all the teachers and students. I like my principal name Mrs.Morgan. Thank you

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2007
I since moving here two years ago, I found that the school is run very well. I had problems with the principal when first enrolling my child. But it was cleared up after they fixed their organizational problems. A new principal is there now and is more accessible. The school is very neat and clean-- especially the exterior-- which is rare for city schools and have involvment activities for parents. The preschool opened up in time for me to put my 4 year old in and is very good as well. Teachers are accesible too.

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2006
- a former student

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2006
- a former student

Oakwood Avenue Elementary School
135 Oakwood Ave, Orange, NJ  07050
Last modified Oakwood Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakwood Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top