Rosa Parks Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
The school has gone though several principals and assistant principals. The leadership at the school needs improvement. I would not send my child to a school where the population keeps growing and at the same time staff is shrinking.

Rosa Parks Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2014
I attended this school's 7 and 8th grade classes in 2005-2007. The teachers were great. I miss them so much. However, I had an overall bad experience with the students in my class. The teachers and staff failed to deliver when I complained about being teased and intimidated.

Rosa Parks Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Main Street School is the 1st K-8 school in the district. We put students first and strive to achieve excellence through use of best practices and strategies. We offer a terrific Visual and Performing Arts program at all grade levels, which contributes to the overall success of students in all content areasand in their personal growth.

Rosa Parks Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2009

Rosa Parks Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2006
My children age 12 and ten love this school, but do not approve of it. They do not have many good teachers, and the excellent teachers probably retire in one to two years.

Rosa Parks Elementary School
369 Main Street, Orange, NJ  07050
Last modified Rosa Parks Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosa Parks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top