Posted October 02, 2013
My son is in 5th Grade and has attended PP school since Kindergarden. So I've never had any issues w/teachers or the VP. Granted, he had a 3rd grade teacher that was a little nasty, but she was great w/academics and he learned alot. The only reason I don't give them a higher rating, is because I feel that they lack more extracurricular activities and wish they were a bit tougher w/school work. Otherwise, my son is doing well. Also, I'd like to point out there there is a back to school night the scd wk of school. So Im not sure, why the previous reviewer stated they didnt know who their child's teacher was. Also, on the few occations where my son has an issue w/another student, the VP handled it so well. Both kids were punished, I was clearly communicated upon. So there is allot of good things in this district, new teachers and a new curriculum this year. Otherwise my experiance has been positive so far. So I think this is a decent district for younger children. Its clean, school offers music classes for free and I 'm glad I got of Jersey City to offer my kids better. I plan on moving to another distict within a few yrs. For better HS.

Lindbergh Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2012
i went to this school the teachers are all nice and pleaseant idk what you guyz are talking about i came into this school in 2nd grade now im a sophmore they all ways help you out

Posted September 08, 2012
the principal is bad and rude to parents. also, the principal's leadership is not good.

Posted June 05, 2012
I give this school 1 star because I had no other choice. The teachers do. It know how to treat children. My daughter's male teacher (5th) grade refers to his students as pathetic and loosers. Try that for bullying. If you are thinking of moving to PP and have a child and care about his/her academics and growth potential DO NOT send your child here. I just moved to PP this year and because of this school I am moving right out!!

Posted July 12, 2011
my son is in this school now, but i better move to other town. Principal and staffs are not good

Lindbergh Elementary School 5

Posted December 21, 2008

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted November 05, 2008
My older daughter attended Lindbergh, and my younger daughter currently attends Lindbergh. I am very pleased with the academic progress my girls have made and continue to make due to the dedicated staff members they have been fortunate enough to have as their teachers. I have only had positive relationships with their teachers. They have always been willing to communicate with me on an ongoing basis demonstrating the attitude that teachers and parents need to work together for student success. As a teacher myself, I feel parents have to understand that the doors of the school and classroom can't be open to 'at random' visitation due to safety concerns for children and staff, and regular classroom routines. There are opportunities to visit the school such as back to school night, American Education Week, evening conference time, and/or pre-scheduled parent/teacher conferences throughout the year as needed.

Posted September 11, 2008
My child attends Lindbergh School and has been a student there for 2 years. I feel that the communication between staff and parents is awful. They keep parents at a distant and do not allow them any participation with school activity. My child will attend school for 4 weeks before I even know who the teacher is and any attempt to see the classroom will quickly be stopped at the front office. When you call for information that staff is impolite and abrupt. When my wife and I approached the principal concerning this matter she was defensive excusing her staff and commenting how she had never heard any complaints from anyone else. However, in talking with other parents I have noticed that our concerns are not uncommon at all. Curriculum wise I have no complaints but friendliness and making the parents feel like they are part of the school and a part of the team is definitely not their strong suit. First chance we get our child is moving to a school that does not consider the parents a nuisance instead considers them a valuable tool in the education process.

Lindbergh Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2008

Lindbergh Elementary School
401 Glen Ave, Palisades Park, NJ  07650
Last modified Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindbergh Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top