Bad
Good

This place brings back such wonderful memories of my childhood in NY. I went to a private school until 1st grade then I went to public school. This place makes me want to be a kid again. During the school year they offer a very diverse education with the ability to play. They move from place to place which keeps the kids from being bored. They go from the main classroom to specialty rooms like the art classroom and gym. In the nicer weather they are given ways to nurture growth with outdoor imaginative play and outdoor learning. They use good old fashion books with modern technology. The program is geared so that your child will reach all the state and county goals for and will be ready for kindergarten and beyond. Personally the best feature besides the option for before and after programs is their summer camp. At a quarter of the price of away day camps, they offer learning experiences and summer camp play. They have instructional swim and free time water play. The best part of this play is the outdoor playground. 2 Pirate ships, one castle, a train, Barney, and other climbing gyms as well as a Sandbox and indoor Sandbox room. The food they serve to the kids encourages them to try new things and gives them plenty of healthy items to choose from. My picky eater came home asking for "bugs on a log" which if you knew my son you would have thought he really meant, instead he told me how to make it, celery, cream cheese and raisins, a kids who ate the same food everyday was now eating healthy choices. I love every minute he spends there, I'm sorry that this will be his last summer for him because of his age.

Fabulous Pre-K school. Our second child currently attends, due to an amazing experience with our first daughter. As for the comment below regarding an "unsafe environment," this place is like Fort Knox, one of the many reasons we chose the school. And the teachers are extremely attentive to all children. I never have concern that there aren't eyes on our daughter. If you want a prestigious, first-rate pre-school, this is the place for your children.

All of my children attended this prestigious school which provided them with an excellent educational opportunity. The experience was definitely positive and nurturing for them in all aspects of child development. In fact, my grandchildren have attended and are presently attending the school and the school's reputation continues to excell in all aspects of child development, care, nutrition and safety.

As a parent, I found this school to be an unsafe environment for my child.

Last modified Lollipop Nursery School is a Private school that serves grade PK