K-3 & Ungraded
Parlin, NJ

Posted April 29, 2014
Truman school is a wonderful elementary school. I love the fact that they call you every time my child is sick or tardy. The school bus is very prompt in picking up and delivering my child. I was given the opportunity to be a class mother which I really enjoy not only participating with my child but other children as well, especially during the Christmas shopping at the school. I have seen my child grow academically and mature in a positive way. I really appreciate his teachers. I also believe it is very educational to have daily homework assignments so they review what they learned on that particular day. Allowing children to have access to the library is not only educational but a great way for them to learn to become responsible. I have do not have at this present time suggestions for improvement since I am quite satisfied with the progress my child has made and the ciriculum being followed.

Posted April 11, 2014
Absolutely , hands down the best school in the township. I've never seen a school filled with teachers and a principle so dedicated. Every single teacher we encountered was nice, professional and so caring when it came to the children. Even the PTO is great. They do so much for the kids. Always so many parents volunteering. Amazing school!

Posted March 21, 2012
My daughter is in 1st grade. All the teachers she has had are all great. Whenever i have any question just contact the teacher's by email and they reply promptly. Overall Education system is good in Truman. We are happy and satisfied with the Teacher and Class environment.

Posted January 30, 2012
Great school , Great teachers. We love Truman school ! ! The faculty and staff are very dedicated. We couldn't ask for a better school for our girls.Thanks to everyone for all your hard work.

Posted October 22, 2010
Harry S. Truman School has been a wonderful learning and growing envuronment for my children.

Posted September 28, 2009
the gifted & talented prgram is great!

Posted September 25, 2009
It has the best kids ever!

Posted September 24, 2009
Harry S. Truman School is a terrific school. The school is like a little family. The children are great and the parents are a group of hard working volunteers who work for the children and the school. We all help one another and do for each other. We do alot for the community and the school.

Posted September 10, 2009
I think Principal and Teachers of Truman School are fantastic. The guidance Counselor, Teachers, Secretary, Nurse, Principal were supportive to us and my child through a very difficult time. Truman School not only educate's our children to the highest level , but they also teach our children to care and to respect all. In a nut shell, Truman School not only educates but it brings up children of the future. *** Best part is Teachers including Principal are outside to receive/welcome the kids with a big smile *** !!WAY TO GO HARRY S TRUMAN SCHOOL!!

Posted June 29, 2007
The art program is exceptional at Truman. They even have a website where their art can be viewed: artsonia.com. My daughter gets very excited when she receives comments on her artwork from her family and friends.

One Taft Place, Parlin, NJ  08859