9-12 & Ungraded
Passaic, NJ

Passaic High School 2

Posted November 21, 2012
They need to put cameras in the hallways, classrooms and bathrooms (not stalls), then it would be a good school. Also, the guidance counselors need to supply more practical information to the students.

Passaic High School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
I am an alumnus of Passaic High School. I graduated in 2006, and I am currently on the road to become a physician. I can honestly say that Passaic High School did not adequately prepare me for undergraduate coursework. When I entered Rutgers University, I was in the same class as students who had the opportunity to take 20 AP classes their senior year of high school. In Genetics, for example, I was learning about Punnett squares for the first time in my life, while my friend from a different school district claimed it was his third time learning the material. Passaic High School is not a bad school if your child can overcome adversity and not succumb to other pressures, but overall, it did little to prepare me for the 'real' world, and I happen to be one of those who did succeed.

Posted November 25, 2009
I'm only a freshman right now, but Passaic HighSchool is a perfectly fine place to be. I don't see why it would be one of the worsts schools. The teachers and other adults treat you like family- although sometimes they may have attitudes (watch out for those secretaries!), but they're nice. If you focus on your work and do what you have to do, everything will be fine. Plus, I love this school because of all the clubs it has- there are many many choices to choose from this website doesnt even name them all. This high school focuses alot on college too, there isnt a moment when they aren't talking about getting ready for college. Trust me, this is a good school if you do the right things and mind your business.

Passaic High School 5

Posted August 05, 2008
passaic high school is a great place for students. they learn to be a independent and its filled with different kind's of cultures.

Passaic High School 0

Posted March 18, 2008
Passaic high school is a great school in which one can learn alot. I beleive that this school has so much to offer and it depands on an individual to take the advantage of what the school offers. I have only been in this school for 1 1/2 year but I have no major complaints about it. Yes, there are some things that arents the best in the school, but they are doable. Students graduating from this school have a sufficiant amount of knowledge to furthur their studies in college.

Passaic High School 5

Posted March 10, 2008
I love this school it is so much fun and interactive its a very good school

Passaic High School 3

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted March 21, 2005
I am a proud parent of a Passaic High School student. I can honestly say that the school is what the student makes of it. Passaic has a lot to offer for those students that are goal oriented and seek to better themselves. Passaic High has excellent teachers, coaches, staff and a great Principal. To all the parents, we have to stay involved in our childrens education. This way we all succeed. It takes a village to raise a child.

Passaic High School 1

Posted March 15, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 01, 2005

Passaic High School
170 Paulison Ave., Passaic, NJ  07055
Last modified Passaic High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Passaic High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top