PK-8 & Ungraded
Passaic, NJ

Posted March 19, 2014
These is a great school my son didn't read and writes in the beginning of the school year now he knows how to read, understand everything in class the teacher are very dedicated too. I will rate this school 8/10

Posted September 26, 2013
It is very very good school, and my kids like the school and the teachers.

Posted June 13, 2013
Mario J. Drago School is the best elementary school in the district. Lunch program still not god.

Posted February 24, 2012
I like this school very very very very very very very very very very much.

Posted April 24, 2010
Some of the best teachers in the world and i went there as a kid myself ...They not only teach you there they nurture you..Plus all the teachers have compassion for the students

Posted April 13, 2010

Number 3 Mario J Drago 0

Posted January 01, 2009
I think that the school needs to pay more attention to the education of the children going to the school .My child is really not learning. I need my child to have the basic needed to suceed. She is not getting it.

Posted October 15, 2007
I think this school is great but they could have a better lunch program and more music,art,library,and gym time.

Number 3 Mario J Drago 2

Posted January 10, 2006
Mario Drago School seems pleasant enough, however there are some flaws: during emergency drills, the children are sent out in the freezing weather without their coats. (This happened to my son and daughter twice!) There is no advanced work for Gifted and Talented children such as my daughter-she is merely ignored and given the same work as the average or struggling student. It seems that the Principal is indifferent to the concerns of parents-usually responding in a cold form letter.

Number 3 Mario J Drago 3

Posted August 10, 2005
I found the amount of home work not sufficient. Most days there was little to no homework given to my 4th grader.

Number 3 Mario J Drago
155 Van Houten Ave., Passaic, NJ  07055
Last modified Number 3 Mario J Drago is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 3 Mario J Drago Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top