Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2014
Its a nice school with a good principal, my son was awarded as an honor roll student twice in the same school year and was ahead of all his fellow peers in his class but he was later transferred to school #19 Daniel F. Ryan because I needed a elementary school where I can also enroll my other son whom was in pre-k and this school is only for grades K-5. The only thing I didn't like about this school is that when I compared it to his new school, Daniel F. Ryan which is walking distance to this school, they never took the kids on school trips as far as I am concerned and they had no music class like Daniel F. Ryan does. Plus the new school had a more advanced curriculum and challenging homework assignments which pushed my son to a higher potential.

Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2012
Hello everyone, I have to say that I had given up on our commuinty's school leaders, but this past year meeting this new vice principal in my daughter's school give me uch a great hope. You have to meet her in person to see what I am talking about. She has turned the school around as far as motiviting the kids, dicipline, bullying, uniform, new programs and hearing parent voices. She is out in the front every morning with a smile greeting and talking to everyone like we are her family. the kids look up to her and my daughter always says I want to be just like Dr. Sarwary. Thank you for being the positive role model for my daughter and me. Because of your words of encouragment I got my GED and driver licence and I will be going to college.

Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2009

Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
Hello to everyone, one of my concerns is how some of the teachers speak to the children. Granted the majority of the children are of hispanic descent, but that should not be used as an excuse to talk to the children as if they were dumb, or idiots and assume that a child has a mental problem because they are having some emotional problems. I just feel that some teachers should treat their class as if they're their own.

Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School
151 Harrison St., Passaic, NJ  07055
Last modified Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 10, Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top