Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2010

Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2007
I recently had the opportunity to visit this wonderful school and I was moved by the amount of support among teachers and administration. Next time ask what you can do to help.

Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2005
Currently, I am a literacy coach at WB Cruise School No. 11, and I feel that over the past few years the teachers at No. 11 have made great strides and improvement in the areas of Literacy. Teachers are creating well orgainzed, differentated and creative lessons to meet the needs of each and every student in their classes. I feel it is a privilege to be a part of the faculty at No. 11 school, and I look forward to beginning my 10th school year in September.

Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2005
I feel that this school has a very bad reputation because of the area in which it's located. The quality of academic programs is improving, but not offered to all grade level, for instance 1st grade students. I haven't seen any music classes offered to the students this year or in past years. When I say music classes I mean instruments and involvement with the school band. There are no extracurricular activities offered to the student either. If the school offered more music, art, or sports for the kids I believe that their enthusiasm for school would improve greatly.

Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School
390 Gregory Ave., Passaic, NJ  07055
Last modified Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 11, Cruise Memorial Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top