Bad
Good

I attended this school from pre-K through 6th grade in the early to mid-nineties, and have nothing bu fond memories of the teachers and classmates. I remember Sister Francis, who was always very, very kind to me. I appreciated the instruction and focus on religion, reading comprehension, spelling, penmanship, math, history, music, and sports. It is a shame this school has closed, considering the calibur of the teachers who taught there.

I love this school. I agree that the parents must get more involved with the school and volunteer for events and to assist in raising money for the school. I do not want to see this school close! My son graduated a few years ago and was completely prepared for high school and now is doing very well in HS. My daughter was reading in kindergarten very well but became very advanced in 1st grade. The teachers she had were excellent and she excelled very quickly in her reading skills. The staff is kind and care. The rules are meant to be followed and that shouldn't be hard to do. Some kids do use bad language however I agree that the parents are responsible for that and should enforce their children to be kind to others. The Principal has done a great job of keeping it together!

this instituion is a good place for be educated our kids,the parents need to participe more and expected time to know how the kids do,some kids behavoir and vocabulary in time to go home are nasty and bad when you cross with small kids,but isn`t blame the school ,it`s just the parents they learn of what they listen in home. I`m proud of this school and the way they treat my kids

O.L.M.C is the best school in the New York New Jersey Tristate area they have excellent teacher's and the cleanest facilities in the United States. they focus on what a child education really needs. P.S they have the best food of any school in the country A Former Student, Matthew Cedeno

I love it, my son is reading really well in Kindergarden!!

I was amazed at the fact that my daughter was reading so well in Kindergarden. They give children individual help where it is needed and Parents are to be involved in thier childs homework every night. Educating each child is #1 with Mt. Carmel and I wouldn't have it any other way. Keep up the great work O.L.M.C!

Last modified Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8