K & Ungraded
Passaic, NJ

Posted April 21, 2015
This is my son's second year in preK since he did not meet the cut off age to go to KG. His teacher Ms. Sanders and Mrs.Moya are the best. My son's personality took a 180 degree turn since he started going to school. He has become very social , he has started talking and developed a love for learning thanks to his teachers. The teachers have worked very hard on my son and I cannot thank them enough .

Posted March 31, 2014
Our child had a great start in Kindergarten year . We had Mrs Larsson - a greatest teacher I ever met. Now our child was accepted in Charter school, as First grader she reads and writes as Third grader. Exceeds expectations for her age. Thank you!

Posted February 06, 2009
This school is great. My child has a learning disabilies and the teacher they understood my child and worked hard to make my child to suceed.

Posted May 23, 2008
This school is great they really teach and help ur kids when they need it

Number 15 Vincent Capuana