K-8 & Ungraded
Paterson, NJ

Posted May 23, 2014
I really love this school. I have 2 kids and 3 nephews and nieces in school 9. The atmosphere is great and everyone respects each other. Teachers are great and the administration. It's a very safe school thanks to Mr. Zack and his team. Mr. Zack runs a tight ship and I thank him for that. My kids are safe as long as he's there.

Posted November 19, 2009
best school my children love that school

Posted August 20, 2009
I truly believe this is a great school. I have 2 kids in ps # 9 and 1 that just graduated.They are good in communicating with the parents.If your child needs help in certain areas they would give your child the extra help necessary.The principal and the vice principal are great.The teachers have taught the kids great deal of respect for themselves and others.

Number 9 Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2009
This is truly a great school. Not only do they focus on academics and trying to get the best out of students which they do but they also create a nice learning environment for the children. Most schools are set in not so good areas and kids sometimes are too scared to even walk to or from school. Its also diverse. There are never any fights which shows how respectful the students are. This is because the teachers have taught our children since kindergarten self respect and the fact that in life whatever you do thats not acceptavle, you will face consequences. I honestly think this school is wonderful. I recommend this school 100% to any student or parent.

Number 9 Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2009

Number 9 Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2008
I am a proud parent of 2 children that attend PS 9 although I am a little upset about the statistics......They seem to have stated hispanic and white, there needs to be a correction it is majority Middle Eastern, Hispanic and did I mention African American, because I noticed they totally misprinted and left out the 25 percent African American children this is a very diverse school please be fair about the statistics. Please. This school is wonderful and Dr. Cresione is excellent. May God bless her as she has taught and lead children in school 9 over the years and continues to be a positive icon in the community

Number 9 Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2006
This School is excellent in academic programs. Sport and art is good, but music I don't really know. It is very good regarding parents involvement.

Number 9 Elementary School
6 Timothy Street, Paterson, NJ  07503
Last modified Number 9 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 9 Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top