Roberto Clemente Elementary School 5

Posted June 20, 2014
I have been teaching over a decade at this school and am shocked and disheartened by the June 10th comment. I live 30 minutes away, across the street from an elementary school, and still there is no place I'd rather go every morning than to Roberto Clemente. I truly love the students, parents, and community- their hardworking and supportive attitudes. We have an open door policy for parents, and I do hope this parent will take advantage of that and revisit the school, as often as necessary, to feel comfortable having her daughter here. As a parent myself, I know there's not much worse than not feeling that your child is being cared for in the best way possible.

Roberto Clemente Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
This school is one of the worst. I have witnessed teachers yell at the kids and tell them to shut up and I have witnessed teachers scream at the children to the point the some of them cry. I have complained to the principle and the board of education but they do nothing at all. They don't care about the kids and it shows. The staff seem like miserable people who take out their frustrations on the children. My daughter goes to this school and one of her teachers got an ear full from me because my daughter over heard her complimenting another teachers behind. They do what they want and the principle does not care.

Roberto Clemente Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2007

Roberto Clemente Elementary School
434 Rosa Parks Blvd, Paterson, NJ  07501
Last modified Roberto Clemente Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberto Clemente Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top