PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The school is very expensive which they do not state when they are taking your enrollment fee. I technically paid 200 or so dollars which btw they do not refund for them to tell me the tuition each month. I am a single parent of two children I wanted to show my kids religion and but not at a place where money is paramount to their education. Thanks but no thanks!! I will not by any means refer anyone I know to this school. I will also make it my duty to let everyone I meet that is looking for a catholic school to put their child that St Gerard Majella the thieves is not the way to go!!

Do not send your child to this school my daughter had been yelled at for wearing a jacket in the classroom in the winter and almost got expelled for telling the principle sister johann that she was cold

This school is not better than the public schools in Paterson. The staff is not prepared or equiped to teach those kids for the price of the school. The only good thing about St. Gerard is that it is a Catholic school and they do teach kids about God

Excellent School! the staff is great with children and parents they help you with any situation for your child's needs. The school is safe and clean.

Not better than the public school education just safer and quieter without the fights. Parents that can afford it are forced to send their kids here just to make sure there kids are safe. They do not prepare students for the state exams and the education itself is not of higher quality. The public schools outside of Paterson are of higher quality than our public and private schools. It's sad because our children have to compete in this world with the better educated children once they go to college and entire the work force. Sad.

I am a graduate from St. Gerards, and I loved this school. I think the teachers were amazing and they nurtured me to be an excellent person with good characteristics, attitude, and intelligence. I think when liking a school, it depends upon the students' and the parents' attitudes to 'how' they get their education. If a student is more apt to learn, the better they will learn in the school. I excelled better in this school because the teachers cared. Most importantly, I was comfortable with my classmates and teachers, and I made amazing memories that I'm sure I could've never have made anywhere else.

A wonderful school. All 4 of my children as well as myself have attended this school and I find no complaints whatsoever. Education is simply fantastic, the school is safe and no principal anywhere cares for these students like Sister Joanne does. Don't hesitate to send your children there you will be amazed!

Excellent school. Caring teachers and staff. Sr joanne an angel

I am a parent that thinks this is a horrible school. I have many reasons for my opinion. That's not to say that the teacheres are not doing there job. However they do provide a safe environment and is reasonable.

I graduated from this school and thought it was great. There is a unity with everyone and the education is top notch.

Last modified St Gerard Majella School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8