St. Therese Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted April 02, 2007

Posted September 11, 2006
My boys just started this year. I chose this school for it's history of dedication to it's students and community.

Posted January 25, 2006
It is a Great School....My daughter has been there for Four years and I am very proud to belong to St. Therese community and Also to have Mr. Varsalona as a Principal...God Bless Him and all the Community from St. Therese school in Paterson.

Posted January 12, 2004
I am a parent of one of the students at St.Therese's School,and I also used to go here. I just want to say Mr.Varsolona is got to be one of the best principals I have ever known, He is always there when you need him, He is very understanding but yet at the same time He lets you know when you step out of line.

Posted August 22, 2003
My child will be going into 2nd grade this year and has been enrolled at St Therese since Pre-K. It is a wonderful school, and she is learning at a rate well above average for her age. The teachers and principal's dedication is phenominal and I would remove her from this school at all. As a product of the Paterson Public School system, and knowing other children that attend Paterson Public schools and their parents, my child is getting an education that the Paterson Public school system cannot attempt to match!

St. Therese Elementary School
765 14th Ave, Paterson, NJ  07504
Last modified St. Therese Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Therese Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top