Madison Avenue Baptist Academy

Private | PK-12

Student diversity

Living in Paterson

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $123,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,180.

Sweep tile

Posted April 26, 2010

This school teaches core values; integrity, respect, honor and self esteem.

Posted February 16, 2010

this is a good school. The teaching is based on the bible . They prepare all students to succeed in evey aspect of their life.

Posted September 7, 2006

My Daughter has been attending Madison Avenue Baptist Academy since 1st grade, and I have no complaints it is truly a blessing to have this school around in this area, there academic curriculum is an excellent program and I also love that not only do they teach the basics but they also have bible as one of their subjects, and that is something every school system should have.

Posted November 21, 2005

This is a great school - I have my 3 children in the academy and I can't say enough good about it. I'm very much involved with my childrens education and I love the fact that the curriculum is Christ centered. They just opened thier high school last year. Just praying if this is the right high school for my son.

Posted February 23, 2004

I have 2 children that attend the school and I am very happy with school. The Beka program that they teach from is wonderful. But, I would like to see more Black History taught in the school.

Posted September 9, 2003

I have 2 children enrolled in this school and I am very pleased with their overall performance. Both of my childen are on the A Honor Roll. In my opinion the teachers are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the children are receiving not only a good academic education but also a good spiritual education.

900 Madison Ave