Paterson, NJ

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy 0

Posted April 26, 2010
This school teaches core values; integrity, respect, honor and self esteem.

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy 4

Posted February 16, 2010
this is a good school. The teaching is based on the bible . They prepare all students to succeed in evey aspect of their life.

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted September 07, 2006
My Daughter has been attending Madison Avenue Baptist Academy since 1st grade, and I have no complaints it is truly a blessing to have this school around in this area, there academic curriculum is an excellent program and I also love that not only do they teach the basics but they also have bible as one of their subjects, and that is something every school system should have.

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy 3

Posted March 31, 2006

Posted November 21, 2005
This is a great school - I have my 3 children in the academy and I can't say enough good about it. I'm very much involved with my childrens education and I love the fact that the curriculum is Christ centered. They just opened thier high school last year. Just praying if this is the right high school for my son.

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy 2

Posted September 25, 2005

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy 1

Posted April 27, 2005

Posted February 23, 2004
I have 2 children that attend the school and I am very happy with school. The Beka program that they teach from is wonderful. But, I would like to see more Black History taught in the school.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have 2 children enrolled in this school and I am very pleased with their overall performance. Both of my childen are on the A Honor Roll. In my opinion the teachers are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the children are receiving not only a good academic education but also a good spiritual education.

Madison Avenue Baptist Academy
900 Madison Avenue, Paterson, NJ  07501
Last modified Madison Avenue Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Madison Avenue Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top