Paterson, NJ

Posted August 12, 2013
My children use to attend this school and I know its the best. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking to place their children in a great learning environment.

Posted January 13, 2013
I personally love this school! Yes there aren't that many students, but I mean, isn't that all private schools. That is the reason why parents put their kids in private school, for more 1:1 attention with the teachers and students. The teachers are excellent, and the principle is a very strong leader, running the school. Also, for someone who commented about the broken down school. The school moved to much newer, beautiful building. My kids have been here for years and they will continue here until they graduate. It's enough my kids feels safe and secure in this school. Also, the strong curriculum challenges my kids at grade levels higher than their own!

Al-Huda School 1

Posted August 08, 2012
My kids used to go to Al- Huda School three years ago. i couldnt even find a school website to post a review for all these years. A school is suppossed to have a site, but unfortunately this one doesn't. My kids left this school because there were only 50 students. Who can you compete with? There was no competition. Most of the teachers are not great either. The building is broken up, and anyone can get hurt in some places of the building. I heard that this schhol moved, and someone told me that the qualities of the school are still the same. Maybe about 50 students. The tols me that 3 teachers teach 8 subjects even though the teachers are suppossed to teach something else. The students are not getting their full education.

Al-Huda School 1

Posted April 27, 2011
to the student who said that this school has activites i would like to reasure u that this school has NO activities. the building and the location of the building is in a very getto and not safe part of paterson were i would not like to send my children too...but i have too...t he only good thing about this school are the people in it which are not a lot and the great teachers which are not a lot either.

Posted March 26, 2009

Al-Huda School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
This school is great and all,but there is not that much teachers. But anyway,his school has cool and fun activities ,too. I want gradute in this school...Iv been here snice kg. Luuuuv it! p.S. If u r a qualified teacher,u r welcome to apply =)

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
this school has great teachers, some of the very best.

Posted May 10, 2008
this is a great school with great teachers. yes, not many people go here, but the staff is really great and help alot.

Posted October 17, 2007