Pennsauken Township, NJ

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 31, 2015
This is college like atmosphere with college level teachers. They are amazing at what they do and make themselves available to the student body for extra help!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 31, 2015
My kids would say too much...but I think it's just right. They are challenged academically here, but it does pay off once they are in college. (I know this for a fact b/c I am not just a parent, but I am an alumnus too)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Again...absolutely! The determination to succeed here is evident in the classrooms and on the athletic fields or courts!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Absolutely. These kids look you in the eye! They are respectful of property, adults and their fellow peers. I know there are exceptions, but I've been at other schools and you SEE the difference in a Bishop Eustace student!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
The emphasis on service to the community and the expectation and requirement for each student to participate is key in developing Bishop Eustace students. This idea of service to all in the tradition of the Pallotines is just one way Eustace graduates teenagers who are compassionate, caring and respectful to all people.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Their mission statement is explicit in the fact that they EXPECT honesty, integrity and fairness to be paramount at the school. The educators here foster that mission.

Posted July 31, 2015
This is hands down the best school in the area! It best prepares teens to succeed in college. The teachers are first rate, as is the administration. It is worth every penny. The atmosphere at Bishop Eustace mimics a college campus, both in the classroom and on the grounds of the school.

Posted May 26, 2015
Bishop Eustace helped to foster the potential within each student through rigorous coursework, informal/formal faith experiences, and mandatory community outreach programs. At the time of being a student, I did not appreciate all which the school had to offer. But looking back, I can honestly say that my time there helped to better prepare me not only for college, but for life. Eustace instilled its morals and ethics within me to become the best version of myself.

Posted May 07, 2015
My brother class of 1989 started the tradition of attending Bishop Eustace Prep and we are so glad he set the bar. Our sons class of 1994 and 1998 soon followed. Now our niece class of 2016 attends and her brother class of 2019 starts in the fall. When you see "Tradition is that of a winner" on a banner in the gymnasium you can be assured your child will be receiving the best education available in a Christian environment with dedicated teachers and staff. All of our family graduates went on to Master level degrees and higher and are fully functioning adults contributing greatly in a world that needs the strong role models that they have all become. It was worth every sacrifice our family made to make this educational experience possible for or children.

Posted October 17, 2013
My son attended St. Augustine Prep. School, (Richland, NJ) for 2 years and like MANY other parents & students I've talked to, hated it! He transferred to Bishop Eustace his Junior year and is so happy there. Academically, socially, and staff-wise, Eustace is exceptionally superior to SA. My husband and I wish we had sent him there from the start. Like other parents, we got caught up in the "Brotherhood" facade promoted by SA. The "Brotherhood" portrayal is a scam. Talk to any student outside of the shore area ... for the most part, students are very clickish, and to say the least, are not accepting to others who come from outside the shore area. My son wasn't bullied, but I know of those who have been and have also left. In what appears to be an effort to keep enrollment up, teachers tend to coddle the students unlike BE which is academically more challenging, Thus, students are much better prepared for a college envrionment. Also, in addition to surpassing SA in every aspect, BE exceeds other prep schools as well. It has a great reputation with the colleges we've visited.

5552 Marlton Pike, Pennsauken Township, NJ  08109
Last modified Bishop Eustace Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Eustace Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top