Pennsauken Township, NJ

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 17, 2015
Come here to work hard and be constantly stressed. That's what prep is all about

Posted August 17, 2015
My family has been coming to this school for generations. Wanting to be different, I allowed myself to look for the negativity in this school during my freshman year hoping I would transfer. Not only did I fail to find anything I didn't like, I fell in love. The students at BE are so genuinely nice people and the school fosters goodness in all of its pupils. The teacher are BEYOND qualified for their positions, the review that says that they are not obviously does not know that most of my teachers have a degree In their areas AND have been teaching forever. Many of my teachers also have doctorates. Not only that, my dad attended college with a scholarship as well as my uncle, both now top lawyers in the country. My cousins all graduated here and went to amazing schools and now have top of the line jobs while being amazing people as well. My sister was the class of 2015 and now going to St. Joe's (honors college) with lots of money. EUSTACE has shaped me into someone I barely recognize before freshman year. I have become a leader, a friend, a student, and part of the most amazing family I could have wanted. Not only am I on my way to performing on Broadway at just 16, my gpA and ECs allow me to attend any college I want thanks to eustace. the academics are stellar and the moral and religious values that are instilled in each student is remarkable. I have become an altar server, club leader, school-wide organizer, student council senator, and more. Eustace provides its students with immense opportunities and sets high standards because they know we can achieve them. If you don't want to work, don't come here. Those that don't like it here most likely wefe unwilling to put in the work. Try and find negativity like I did, but you will be unable to. I will be a junior this fall and could not be more sure how bright my future is thanks to BE and its faculty. The teachers are my best friends and mentors and my parents away from home. If you send your children here, they will be indebted to you for a lifetime as I already am to my own. Parents. We are a tradition of winners and achievers. I love my school and am proud to say it

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 31, 2015
This is college like atmosphere with college level teachers. They are amazing at what they do and make themselves available to the student body for extra help!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 31, 2015
My kids would say too much...but I think it's just right. They are challenged academically here, but it does pay off once they are in college. (I know this for a fact b/c I am not just a parent, but I am an alumnus too)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Again...absolutely! The determination to succeed here is evident in the classrooms and on the athletic fields or courts!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Absolutely. These kids look you in the eye! They are respectful of property, adults and their fellow peers. I know there are exceptions, but I've been at other schools and you SEE the difference in a Bishop Eustace student!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
The emphasis on service to the community and the expectation and requirement for each student to participate is key in developing Bishop Eustace students. This idea of service to all in the tradition of the Pallotines is just one way Eustace graduates teenagers who are compassionate, caring and respectful to all people.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 31, 2015
Their mission statement is explicit in the fact that they EXPECT honesty, integrity and fairness to be paramount at the school. The educators here foster that mission.

Posted July 31, 2015
This is hands down the best school in the area! It best prepares teens to succeed in college. The teachers are first rate, as is the administration. It is worth every penny. The atmosphere at Bishop Eustace mimics a college campus, both in the classroom and on the grounds of the school.

Posted May 26, 2015
Bishop Eustace helped to foster the potential within each student through rigorous coursework, informal/formal faith experiences, and mandatory community outreach programs. At the time of being a student, I did not appreciate all which the school had to offer. But looking back, I can honestly say that my time there helped to better prepare me not only for college, but for life. Eustace instilled its morals and ethics within me to become the best version of myself.

5552 Marlton Pike, Pennsauken Township, NJ  08109
Last modified Bishop Eustace Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Eustace Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top