9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Come here to work hard and be constantly stressed. That's what prep is all about

My family has been coming to this school for generations. Wanting to be different, I allowed myself to look for the negativity in this school during my freshman year hoping I would transfer. Not only did I fail to find anything I didn't like, I fell in love. The students at BE are so genuinely nice people and the school fosters goodness in all of its pupils. The teacher are BEYOND qualified for their positions, the review that says that they are not obviously does not know that most of my teachers have a degree In their areas AND have been teaching forever. Many of my teachers also have doctorates. Not only that, my dad attended college with a scholarship as well as my uncle, both now top lawyers in the country. My cousins all graduated here and went to amazing schools and now have top of the line jobs while being amazing people as well. My sister was the class of 2015 and now going to St. Joe's (honors college) with lots of money. EUSTACE has shaped me into someone I barely recognize before freshman year. I have become a leader, a friend, a student, and part of the most amazing family I could have wanted. Not only am I on my way to performing on Broadway at just 16, my gpA and ECs allow me to attend any college I want thanks to eustace. the academics are stellar and the moral and religious values that are instilled in each student is remarkable. I have become an altar server, club leader, school-wide organizer, student council senator, and more. Eustace provides its students with immense opportunities and sets high standards because they know we can achieve them. If you don't want to work, don't come here. Those that don't like it here most likely wefe unwilling to put in the work. Try and find negativity like I did, but you will be unable to. I will be a junior this fall and could not be more sure how bright my future is thanks to BE and its faculty. The teachers are my best friends and mentors and my parents away from home. If you send your children here, they will be indebted to you for a lifetime as I already am to my own. Parents. We are a tradition of winners and achievers. I love my school and am proud to say it

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This is college like atmosphere with college level teachers. They are amazing at what they do and make themselves available to the student body for extra help!

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids would say too much...but I think it's just right. They are challenged academically here, but it does pay off once they are in college. (I know this for a fact b/c I am not just a parent, but I am an alumnus too)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their mission statement is explicit in the fact that they EXPECT honesty, integrity and fairness to be paramount at the school. The educators here foster that mission.

This is hands down the best school in the area! It best prepares teens to succeed in college. The teachers are first rate, as is the administration. It is worth every penny. The atmosphere at Bishop Eustace mimics a college campus, both in the classroom and on the grounds of the school.

Bishop Eustace helped to foster the potential within each student through rigorous coursework, informal/formal faith experiences, and mandatory community outreach programs. At the time of being a student, I did not appreciate all which the school had to offer. But looking back, I can honestly say that my time there helped to better prepare me not only for college, but for life. Eustace instilled its morals and ethics within me to become the best version of myself.

My brother class of 1989 started the tradition of attending Bishop Eustace Prep and we are so glad he set the bar. Our sons class of 1994 and 1998 soon followed. Now our niece class of 2016 attends and her brother class of 2019 starts in the fall. When you see "Tradition is that of a winner" on a banner in the gymnasium you can be assured your child will be receiving the best education available in a Christian environment with dedicated teachers and staff. All of our family graduates went on to Master level degrees and higher and are fully functioning adults contributing greatly in a world that needs the strong role models that they have all become. It was worth every sacrifice our family made to make this educational experience possible for or children.

My son attended St. Augustine Prep. School, (Richland, NJ) for 2 years and like MANY other parents & students I've talked to, hated it! He transferred to Bishop Eustace his Junior year and is so happy there. Academically, socially, and staff-wise, Eustace is exceptionally superior to SA. My husband and I wish we had sent him there from the start. Like other parents, we got caught up in the "Brotherhood" facade promoted by SA. The "Brotherhood" portrayal is a scam. Talk to any student outside of the shore area ... for the most part, students are very clickish, and to say the least, are not accepting to others who come from outside the shore area. My son wasn't bullied, but I know of those who have been and have also left. In what appears to be an effort to keep enrollment up, teachers tend to coddle the students unlike BE which is academically more challenging, Thus, students are much better prepared for a college envrionment. Also, in addition to surpassing SA in every aspect, BE exceeds other prep schools as well. It has a great reputation with the colleges we've visited.

This school is with out a doubt a superb institution of learning combining a high standard of religious ethics and academic discipline.

Last modified Bishop Eustace Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12