Pennsauken Township, NJ

Posted October 17, 2013
My son attended St. Augustine Prep. School, (Richland, NJ) for 2 years and like MANY other parents & students I've talked to, hated it! He transferred to Bishop Eustace his Junior year and is so happy there. Academically, socially, and staff-wise, Eustace is exceptionally superior to SA. My husband and I wish we had sent him there from the start. Like other parents, we got caught up in the "Brotherhood" facade promoted by SA. The "Brotherhood" portrayal is a scam. Talk to any student outside of the shore area ... for the most part, students are very clickish, and to say the least, are not accepting to others who come from outside the shore area. My son wasn't bullied, but I know of those who have been and have also left. In what appears to be an effort to keep enrollment up, teachers tend to coddle the students unlike BE which is academically more challenging, Thus, students are much better prepared for a college envrionment. Also, in addition to surpassing SA in every aspect, BE exceeds other prep schools as well. It has a great reputation with the colleges we've visited.

Posted August 11, 2013
This school is with out a doubt a superb institution of learning combining a high standard of religious ethics and academic discipline.

Posted March 19, 2013
I write as a alumni and now a parent of a student attending Bishop Eustace. It was such a great school that I couldn't imagine my children attending any where else. Not only did Eustace shape me in to the well rounded person I am today,but they are now doing the same for my children. They well prepared me for college and taught me how important it is to give back to others through community service. My children love it at Eustace and have expressed how much they would like it if someday their children woulde attend. Eustace is well worth the financial sacrifice made. It is an investment in their future!!

Posted October 22, 2012
As a student attending Bishop Eustace, I can say that this school has had the best influence on my life, both inside and outside of the classroom. The academics are very challenging, yet success is attainable with hard work. Service has helped me attain a better perspective on how I can contribute to the world. As a community, the students are tightly knit and have very high academic standards and good work ethics. The teachers are amazing and have a passion for what they do. I can honestly say that I have learned more in one semester of Bishop Eustace than I have in all of my years of middle school.

Posted April 11, 2012
This is an excellent college preparatory school with a wonderful spirit of community. The one disgruntled former parent clearly has some personal axe to grind. I'm a faculty member and, believe me, there is NO ONE on the faculty who does not have an impressive degree (or several degrees!) - I'm honored to be among them! What a sweet spirit, too, at Eustace. The supportive community helps the students to excel and to grow as people, too.

Bishop Eustace Prep School 1

Posted November 20, 2011
Terrible school. The staff is lack-luster many of the teachers don't even have degrees. Not to mention the school is filthy with a leaking roof . I pulled my child out of this school and now she is very happy at her PUBLIC high school. I do not recommend wasting your money on this school. The kids do not even attend good colleges

Bishop Eustace Prep School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
my son graduated from BE in 09..It was expensive and I had to work an extra job to pay for it but well worth it. The staff is wonderful, service is important and students have to do community service. My son graduated with honors and is now studying engineering in an honors program at college. Great writing skills !

Posted January 30, 2010
Very challenging school with difficult courses, not designed for the 'average student'. You need to have a lot of self motivation and desire to suceed. The work load is heavy and time consuming, but with time managment, which is taught throughout the years, it's possible to complete. The teachers are very educated and have positive attitudes. They are also always willing to help, there is always help available at Bishop Eustace. I beileve that is the best feature of the school and allows every student to suceed. I have learned so much from my experience at Eustace and I have grown into a responsible adult. Eustace is not just a 'prep' school, but a growing and developing family I love and care for.

Bishop Eustace Prep School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
A great school where students become well prepared for College. You can tell a Eustace student by their confidence when they speak with an adult. A 'prep' school that actually prepares the student for a better life Well worth the tuition Classwork is challenging. Sports are competitive. Children enter, but young men and women graduate.

Posted October 21, 2009

Bishop Eustace Prep School
5552 Marlton Pike, Pennsauken Township, NJ  08109
Last modified Bishop Eustace Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Eustace Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top