Bad
Good

this school is amazing they have a great curriculum a lot of things to do at this school from band to basketball. there is nothing really bad about this school there is racism and a little bullying but from my experience i would recommend this school because they challenge u the teacher's care about u learning, the principal is very involved with the school and that a student should remember to study, do ur homework, and to pay attention in class.

I am an 8th grade student at Phifer Middle School. All my life I have attended a high end Catholic school, until last year. My time in Catholic school was terrible. I came to this school last year, this school honestly has an extensive amount of things to offer for a Middle School. You will be challenged a lot, and learn. There is only one problem with this school, racism and bullying. I have seen and heard so many hurtful and degrading things go on in this school. But I can honestly say through my experiences that I would recommend this school. But be open-minded and ready to learn because if your not you will fail. I learned this from my own mistakes. I wish this school luck in the future.

this school is very intelligent! And very awesome so is Mr, Logan! I am a student at the school (7th grade) even though its my first year things are coming out pretty nice i recommend this school for any one who is in newjersy

Hi, I am a student at Phifer Middle School. I'm currently in 7th grade. Even though this is my first year in the school I have already learned so much! This school provides so much activities and gives me and other students more responsibility! There is a great amount of teachers who put there heart into their job. I would reccomend this school to all students beacuse it provides so much. Yours Truly, Annomyous

The teaching staff is excellent !!!! They really care !! The curriculum is tpo notch when applied by stutdents ! Mr Logann and his team of admins really care!

I beleve it is the best school in all new jersey and that it is a privallage to go there

Last modified Howard M Phifer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.