Bad
Good

It's safe to say I didn't get the most out of my years here. It is safer than high schools in Camden, and it was pretty good (back when you had to take the entrance exam and they weren't accepting just any child off the street). The campus "focused" mainly on education (basically winning awards) but was lacking in extracurricular activities and activities other high schools had (no homecoming, rare mundane spirit week and pep rallies). There's some great teachers at CCTS and I can't take away from them but they are overshadowed by the disrespectful kids, and disorganized authority. Not to mention, completely rude and unwilling to help alumni. To be honest, unless you're in all honors classes, the education here is mediocre. The shop classes for the most part are exceptional and one of the reasons I came to this school. But they aren't even offering co-op/internship for the kids anymore. This school is okay considering you're options but it can use a lot of improvements. I suggest shelling out the cash and putting you're child in a private school

This school is decent. But it depends on the person & their needs. I was a student here, transferring from Camden Catholic and honestly, it isn't the "best" when it comes to academics. I learned more in private school. Some of the teachers (i.e.science) don't make class interesting enough for kids to pay attention & some just don't teach. But of course, because of tenure admin. still keeps them & ignore students issues. Most of the career & english classes however are taught by professionals and do an excellent job with their students. The school is in okay condition. There are the occasional pests. The new building is very nice and clean however. Most of the school's pop. come from Camden so their is a lot of loud, ghetto, ignorant kids. And there isn't a lot of fun things like pep rallies, and spirit weeks, and activities like other schools, so it makes the school year long and boring. If I could I would have changed a LOT of things here but it was an "okay" school.

I feel as this school is a very good school to go. I was a student here at one time. I had the best education that I could have gotten, that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else.

Well being a student I see the inside looking out. Having the experience of the school, I find that it is not a bad school. In turn it is a great and acceptable school. I personally feel academics provided at exceptionally.

Last modified Camden County Techical Vocational School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.