K-4 & Ungraded
Perth Amboy, NJ

Edward J Patten Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
The teachers work greatly with the kids and parents principal is a great person so kind and looking out for the kids and families

Edward J Patten Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2008
The teachers and staff are very supportive and encouraging for students. I like the environment they're setting and the manner in which they are teaching our kids. I moved to New Jersey from Broookly, NY and it was one of the best decisions that I made for my six year old, and the Patten school made even more worth it.

Edward J Patten Elementary School
500 Charles Street, Perth Amboy, NJ  08861
Last modified Edward J Patten Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward J Patten Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top