K-4 & Ungraded
Perth Amboy, NJ

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School 2

Posted October 30, 2014
I rate this school a two because of the very few good selected teachers I've personally seen care for the children. My children went to this school from k-4 and had a very bad experience during 3rd grade. I'm not sure if they are low in staff and do not want to fire any teachers, but what this one teacher did to these children is traumatizing, she's rude, demanding and bullying. This school decided to keep her and put my child in counseling. This vice principal and staff ignored that this teacher was a BULLY. I just want to warn families of this teacher, look her up under teachers for this school G.P. I wish I was warned, it was too late in the year to switch class.

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School 4

Posted September 16, 2013
My 2 daughters go to this school, I have nothing negative to say about it. My oldest started going from kindergarden now she is in 3rd grade, she loves her teacher and my youngest just started kindergarden, she also loves her teacher, she doesn't give a hard time waking up in the morning to go to school 'cause she enjoy going.

Posted November 13, 2011
I went to this school way back when it was #10 School! Mr. Richardson was the principal at that time. What an awesome man! It's so great that the rebuilt school is named for him. My family moved away from Perth Amboy when I was 7... halfway through my second grade year. It was devastating to me. I loved this school and, even at such a young age, I knew Mr. Richardson was an outstanding individual. I can just imagine what this new school is like. The children of Perth Amboy are so lucky for such a beautiful school... and if Mr. Richardson's way of running a school are still implemented, they're well on their way to becoming wonderful people!

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The school always took excellent care of my step daughter. Always on top of everything!

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
I absolutely love this school...Very clean...great staff..

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School 1

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted January 22, 2008
This school is absolutely beautiful! The principal and teachers are helpful, attentive and warm. I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to excel both academically and socially.

Posted January 03, 2008
This is by far, the best school in Middlesex County. The facilities are top knotch and the staff is caring and knowledgeable.

Posted July 15, 2004
my two sons go to this school and my oldest use to go in 1996 . It is a great school with great teachers who care about the students and the principal is a great leadership. The most i like about the school is that their is a lot of family activites involved and you can see how 95% of the parents are involved in helping out whenever there is such activity going on . From a rate of 1-5 i give this school a 5.

Hn Richardson 21 Cent School
318 Stockton Street, Perth Amboy, NJ  08861
Last modified Hn Richardson 21 Cent School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hn Richardson 21 Cent School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top