3-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 09, 2007
Each staff member, teacher and administrator at Perth Amboy Catholic School is responsible for the formation of our children and I thank them sincerely. I would especially like to highlight the principal of PACS Intermediate, Sr. Rebecca Piatek. Sr. Rebecca embodies for our family everything that we could wish for in a role model for our child. She is patient and kind, yet has a firm grasp on the realities of her task as principal and acts accordingly. I have never heard her raise her voice, yet she commands attention whenever she speaks. Her love for our children at PACS shines through any circumstance and she always finds time to make each individual child feel special. Sr. Rebecca is, for us, a large part of what makes PACS an exceptional school!

Posted May 03, 2007
My son has attended Perth Amboy Catholic School since Kindergarten and is now completing the 5th grade. Perth Amboy Catholic has not only provided my son with an excellent education, but has also instilled in him spiritual values and a deep respect for others. The principal and teachers are nothing short of wonderful. They are smart, caring, nurturing and yet able to discipline and teach mutual respect. Thanks to Perth Amboy Catholic, I have had a family-oriented support system. A small, loving group of administrators, principals, teachers, and staff that help reinforce all of the values that are so important to instill in children during this most difficult day and age. I am so very thankful and proud to have my son as a part of the PACS family.

Posted April 24, 2007
Perth Amboy Catholic intermediate School offers a very personalized learning experience. There is no doubt that my sons are very special boys who at times require a little more attention. With them attending Perth Amboy Catholic, I go about my day knowing that they are well taken care of. The atmosphere of a small school environment along with the faith based education adds the extra something that I feel is needed in developing a solid foundation. The teachers and staff give my sons a sense of love and caring that helps them through the day. I thank Perth Amboy Catholic School for their dedication, patience, and time.

Posted April 22, 2007
I am proud to have my daughter attend Catholic School. Perth Amboy Catholic Intermediate offers my child an education like no other. It offers my child a spiritual foundation as well as a grat academic foundation needed to become better members of our society. Catholic School has helped my daughter become a well rounded student, full of only positive qualities! Catholic School is the best investment, one that will last a lifetime!

Posted April 19, 2007
My husband and I chose to send our children to Perth Amboy Catholic School since pre-kindergarten. Since then my son has graduated and my daughter attends the Intermediate campus. Primarily we chose this school because our children experience a Christian environment where God comes first. This provides my child with a peaceful and safe surrounding where she can concentrate on her studies and enjoy her education to the fullest without having any fears. The school also participates in different events where the entire family can interact and where our children have an opportunity to excel.

Posted April 19, 2007
A good education is the best gift you can give your child and that is what I am given mine. At Perth Amboy Catholic school my daughter has learned great things, example, she has become a strong young lady. She has been taught about compation and caring for others, and the most important is that she has learned that she can accomplish anything she wants in life. I can't forget to mention that she is also guided spiritually in the faith of God. I am very pleased with Perth Amboy Catholic School.

Posted April 19, 2007
Perth Amboy Catholic School (Primary, Intermediate and Middle School campuses) has provided my child with excellent educational opportunities and the added advantage of a religious atmosphere. Caring and attentive teachers, small class size and the feeling of knowing everyone helps them to be comfortable in learning new things. Art class, music class, computers, gym class and clubs allows them different ways of learning and expressing themselves. Education is a very important part of life and choosing Perth Amboy Catholic as a starting point for all my children was a wise decision on my part!

Perth Amboy Catholic Intermedi
500 State St., Perth Amboy, NJ  08861
Last modified Perth Amboy Catholic Intermedi is a Private school that serves grades 3-5