3-5 & Ungraded
Phillipsburg, NJ

Andover-Morris Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Andover morris school is a great school. I have 2 children who are attending. At first I was apprehensive because of its location, but I am so glad they are there. This school has such warmth. The teachers are its backbone , it has been through too many principals but the teachers are so dedicated. Both of my children have had so many wonderful opportunities the school has a lot to offer. My children have done very well in state testing as well as their own school report cards. I feel the problem with reduced parental involvement is due to the fact the grades are so divided. Thank you Andover, I am proud to be a parent there!

Andover-Morris Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2009
I am not pleased with the school system here. I have two sons in the same grade but two different classrooms. Both boys come home from school with completely different tests and class work, they're not teaching them on the same level. The school puts more effort on jut teachg the children what he or she needs to know in order to pass the state and federal testing, not trying to mold the children to better themself.

Andover-Morris Elementary School 5

Posted February 11, 2008

Andover-Morris Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2006
My husband and I are very pleased with the education our son is receiving at Andover Morris School. His teachers are first class and we cannot recommend it enough!

Andover-Morris Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2006
This school has some very dedicated teachers. The district as a whole screams parent involvement, then treats those parents willing to be involved with disrespect and disdain. Their specials teachers are wonderful and dedicated. After school programs are fairly good, although they do not seem to be supported by the principal. In my opinion the main problem is the principal.

Andover-Morris Elementary School
712 South Main Street, Phillipsburg, NJ  08865
Last modified Andover-Morris Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andover-Morris Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top