1-2 & Ungraded
Phillipsburg, NJ

1 review of this school

Freeman Elementary School 3

Posted April 07, 2006
I'm very satisfied with this school. My daughter has homework every night, and has learned a great deal. She is in the gifted and talented program, and has become a proficient reader. She loves writing and math. As far as I know, there is no PTA for this school, which I would've liked to be part of. There are no extracurricular activities or sports programs for after school. My daughter is taught music and art in the school, which she enjoys. I would have liked to see parents invited to a few classroom parties through the year, but parents aren't invited. The school is very, very, very old. Air conditioning would be nice, so the kids don't get overheated on those hot spring/fall days.

Freeman Elementary School