K-8 & Ungraded
Phillipsburg, NJ

Pohatcong School 4

Posted April 29, 2012
Pros - Very caring & safe environment. School facilities are keep very clean and well maintained - still looks new. Layout of school keeps the big kids nicely separate from little ones. Great school wide initiatives strengthen community. Cons - needs full day kindergarten, strengthened communications with entire township (not just parents), more after- school opportunities, a bonus would be summer programs.

Posted April 26, 2012
I graduated from pohatcong township. The school set me up for success in high school.

Posted April 26, 2012
Great school, small classes, caring teachers, proactive administrative team. My child enjoys everyday in her class.

Posted April 23, 2012
I heard that some parents are saying Pohatcong School is not doing a good job. I was so saddened to hear anyone would say a bad thing about that school or the teachers. All my children still go back to visit. They fondly think of Pohatcong and know they are very fortunate to have gone to such a great and loving school.

Posted April 22, 2012
Great school, the teachers care about the kids, and the kids love going there. The teachers and administrators are very open and genuinely like the students. Bravo!

Posted April 22, 2012
Both of our children attended Pohatcong. My husband and I are very proactive when it comes to education. Our son graduated from Rutgers University and our daughter from American University. My son still credits his 1st grade teacher for his love of reading. My daughter says her 7/8 grade teacher has been the standard for all her other teachers. Thank you Pohatcong for giving them such a strong foundation.

Pohatcong School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I love the small classrooms and that it goes from K-8.

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted October 15, 2007

Pohatcong School 4

Posted February 28, 2007
Very pleased with this school. We have 4 children go thru and all enjoyed the experience. Teachers and administrators are easy to communicate with and top notch. We would recommend any with kids to attend this school.

Pohatcong School
240 Rte 519, Phillipsburg, NJ  08865
Last modified Pohatcong School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pohatcong School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top