Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 24, 2015
my kid improved a lot last year school, I am so a proud about my kid have a excellent care teachers the help me how to help my kid learns and help my kid to believe that she can do it.

Posted April 13, 2015
I was a student there from 2005 to 2006(Kindergarten and 1st grade) and my experience was very good. I don't know if all of the bus drivers did this or if they do it now, but my bus driver always gave everyone a piece of candy every Friday. And I also had other students to talk to, I never experienced being bullied here at all. I can't clearly remember our lunches, but I don't remember them to be too bad. We'd also run laps in order to play on the playground, so I got exercising in without even knowing. It was fun too! I sometimes wish I stayed until the last year, because it was a really fun school. My kindergarten teacher was really fun as well...and we got bed-times just like any other kindergartener so it was your average school, just minus the negative environment and there was added activities. I don't know how it is now...but I had great experiences as a child there :) it's crazy how I vividly remember this after 10 years. I'm in 10th grade now, going to 11th. It's been so long.

Posted November 13, 2007
I presently have a child enrolled and love this school. It is very family oriented and encourages parental involvement. I like that there is not too many kids in each class and the town is pretty much built to capacity, so it'll stay that way.

Albert M. Bean Elementary School 3

Posted April 14, 2006
I attended this school as a student and recently had the experience of having a student enrolled in this school. Things have not changed much. Parents need to fight for the assistance their children need. Policy guides much of the decision-making, even when it is not what is best for the student. There are teacher who care, and those who are temporary. The difference in attitude is aparant. Change must begin within the administration.

Albert M. Bean Elementary School
70 East Third Ave, Pine Hill, NJ  08021
Last modified Albert M. Bean Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.