6-8 & Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Theodore Schor Middle School 1

Posted December 11, 2013
If I could give the stars 0 I would because as a parent I think their work is college work and my daughter struggles in it and this school makes me so mad because their trying make kids dumb so why join this school pretty sad

Theodore Schor Middle School 1

Posted December 11, 2013
Teachers are greedy for money and don't care about kids education and its really messed up how they are doing this my kids were crying and very sad I reallly wish someone can shut down this school

Posted May 25, 2010
Wonderful, wonderful school, principal and teachers. One of the best fecilitated school in Piscataway. This is a good school which excels in alround capabilities.

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 05, 2003
Well I am A studaent at this school and i think our school is fine just the way it is, our school is great .the teacers are wonderful and we have a wonderful staff and the students are happy with their school including me.A special thx to our pricipal and the staff for making our school the best.

Theodore Schor Middle School
243 North Randolphville Rd, Piscataway, NJ  08854
Last modified Theodore Schor Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theodore Schor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top