4-5 & Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Posted April 28, 2014
My son starts this school this year. And he likes it. Teachers are helpful and they have extra activities that help improve children learning ability.

Arbor Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
The school is awful. It's cold, hard and sterile. The principal Suzanne Westberg is a professional bureaucrat and has no real people skills. The only reason she keeps her job is because Arbor is a two year school so the students & parents endure the pain. She should/needs to be replaced. Parents: Look for a private school for two years.

Arbor Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter just started the 4th grade here and has been doing ok. No afterschool sports or activities.

Arbor Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2008

Arbor Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2007
All my 4 kids went to Arbor, and they did very well. They join school orchestra which has been conducted Ms Lee, top 5 violinist of New Jersey with music degree from Rutgers Univ, and graduate degree from Peabody Conservatory of Music at Baltimore MD. My kids set the math competition of the school, and later set the biology record at Piscataway High School, and won #1 in Physics Science League competition in NJ win over all other high schools. His business plan team also won #1 in FBLA NJ competition and won the national metal at Chicago in 2007. Other alumni from Arbor including who won #1 in FBLA Economics competition of NJ 2007, at FBLA Business Computation ...etc. This is best school. They built lots of new classrooms and facilities in recent years.

Posted August 12, 2007
No problems. All three of my kids went through Arbor and did well.

Posted May 31, 2007

Arbor Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2006
My daughter is in 5th grade and she is doing great. The teacher takes extra efforts to see that each and every student is doing well in his/her studies. The school's Gifted and Talented Program is really good. My daughter goes to gifted and talented chorus, spanish and math, science and technology and she enjoys it very much. I am personally very happy with the administration.

Arbor Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2004
We have been disappointed in the quality of education and the level of saftey and discipline at Arbor School. My wife and I spent 2-4 hours per night with our child working in Math and English. The academic level at Arbor is lower than surrounding districts. There are discipline problems and the teachers seem oblivious. Our son was bullied and began to come home with bad language and poor attitudes learned from classmates. We elected to send our child to a private school this year, regardless of cost and inconvenience. This should indicate our level of commitment.

Arbor Elementary School
1717 Lester Place, Piscataway, NJ  08854
Last modified Arbor Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arbor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top